Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Hello from DC Creations and a little about us.

Hello everyone, I'm sure some of you may know us/me from other sites, but my name is Dustin Cambron. I have been in this industry for 15 years. I have done everything from being a shop owner to working for various manufacturers over the years. I still work several manufacturers for testing various products for R&D. I have been building/designing enclosures for almost the whole time I have been in the industry. I have set world records, won championships, and built many award winning cars over the years. I am glad that I can bring my business DC Creatoins to SSA and be a part of the community here. I have worked with Denim for a while and finally decided to make the plunge into this forum. Enough about me personally lets get to DC Creations.

I will be posting different threads with various information on pricing, contact info, our website, and much more. So if your interested check back from time to time as I will be updating our section through the day.

Here at DC Creations

We specialize in custom enclosures (and installs if you're local) shipped anywhere in the world. We have built everything from world record SPL systems to world champion SQ systems and everything in between.

We can do designs and/or full custom enclosures depending upon your needs. All the enclosures include(at no extra charge)..:

Every thing green is included with enclosure purchase.

45s

double baffle(when possible)

basic charcoal carpet

brass terminals

proper bracing(when/where needed)

rounded port edges(when possible)

There are options available at an extra charge those are...:

Everything in red in an extra and do add to the cost of the enclosure.

Custom carpet colors

Precision Ports

Flush Mounting

3D Custom Logos per your application

Plexi Windows

Kerf

Fiberglass

Neon Lights

Or any other customization that you can think of

Edited by pro-rabbit

Where are you located?

We are currently in OKC OK right now.

We ship enclosures all over the world(yes we ship internationally) and have been doing this for over 6 years online on various forums. We did loose a good deal of images during some changes over the years, but most of them were local.

Most of our fiberglass and really custom work is from locals and cars that are shipped to us. The majority of online enclosures are a little more basic in nature, but are still designed to work 100% with each customers application specifically.

Edited by pro-rabbit

Welcome to the site

This is great, finally a builder right up my alley :woot: .

:WELCOME: to SSA

:WELCOME: to SSA!

It's great to see a local builder on the forums. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to the city soon.