Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Contact info

Right here of course...post up or PM

Email-

Dustin@DC-Creations.com

Orders@DC-Creations.com

Phone-

10am-6pm M-F central time unless we have discussed the situation a head of time. You can call 24/7 and leave a voice mail if you like though.

609-BOX-4YOU

609-(269-4968)

DC Creations contact info

Our website is under construction so the purchasing is done through PM/Email and invoices. You can view our website at www.dc-creations.com

Hey Dustin, was hoping to hear an update on my enclosure build. Figure since its been 14 business days I would have heard something by now (perhaps a design sketch up etc), left an email a couple days ago but no response.

Understandable you guys are probably swamped, hoping to get a little update.

Thanks

Eric Gonzalez

Sorry guys. I had an emergency with family and friends that required my immediate attention out of state, as well as most of our employees. (Family business)

I will get updates on all designs and enclosure orders to everyone tonight or tomorrow. I do apologize for this delay, however, it was truly unavoidable and as with all tragedies it may take some time for us to get back to the swing of things as we were prior to this situation.

Thank you all for being pateint and understanding through these times.

Edited by pro-rabbit

Enough said.

Sorry to hear about family troubles...family always comes first.

Still waiting on the Xcon delivery so not big deal. Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated.

Sorry not trying to be any burden, but have still not heard anything.

Thanks for any updates!

Edited by crackinhedz

We are back in the office right now, but our phone system is currently on the fritz. If you can send us an email we can get back to you about any orders and/or requests that need to be addressed.

I can say that any enclosures that are pending (regardless of when they were ordered) will be shipped with in the next few days.

Just for clarification for those who are not clients, but are curious to the on going situation here.

After we had the set back with a rather traumatic family event our area was ravaged with tornadoes causing much of our area to be shut down. While we were lucky with minimal damage to our building a few of our employees (and/or their families) did loose their houses. We were shut down all last week with very limited office time. Our staff was donating our time and efforts to the search/rescue and clean up efforts. Several of our staff are still out of the office helping with that cause.

We do apologize for the delays (or extended delays) that this situation has caused. We are working diligently to get 100% caught up and after Wednesday we should be just that. A few long hour days to get there, but that is just what it takes to make things happen some times.

To all our clients that were affected by this delay, we are truly sorry for this. However, we feel that our time was just better spent helping with a far greater cause then something as trivial as mobile electronics (in comparison). 

Just for clarification for those who are not clients, but are curious to the on going situation here.

After we had the set back with a rather traumatic family event our area was ravaged with tornadoes causing much of our area to be shut down. While we were lucky with minimal damage to our building a few of our employees (and/or their families) did loose their houses. We were shut down all last week with very limited office time. Our staff was donating our time and efforts to the search/rescue and clean up efforts. Several of our staff are still out of the office helping with that cause.

We do apologize for the delays (or extended delays) that this situation has caused. We are working diligently to get 100% caught up and after Wednesday we should be just that. A few long hour days to get there, but that is just what it takes to make things happen some times.

To all our clients that were affected by this delay, we are truly sorry for this. However, we feel that our time was just better spent helping with a far greater cause then something as trivial as mobile electronics (in comparison). 

Good people.

Might take a little time but well worth the wait! Dustin built a box for me a while back, I got a little impatient but when it arrived and I installed it I was very happy!!! 

With Dustin and DC Creations, it's worth the wait.

Thanks guys. We have been hiring new staff monthly recently to help keep up with online orders. I am hoping by the end of this month, extended times will be a thing of the past.