Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Just a quick look at some our work

Here are some quick looks at some of our work. I will try and get more pictures up later for everyone.

Designs

30dz2.png

sabandpass.png

f150.png

Basic enclosures

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0453.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

Raised logos

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0514.jpg

Again, sorry I don't have many pictures on this computer, but I will try and find some images of some of our more "interesting" builds over the years.

Looks good

awsome builder here guys, had rabbit build me a custtom box for my 12" bl and even tho i no longer have the setup, my buddy sure is enjoying the hell out of it :). dont hesitate to go with pro rabbit!!

Good work man :fing34:

real nice might need a box for a crew cab soon

We had a few people asking to see these two colors together.

Sorry it took so long, we have been very busy lately and 90% of the time we forget about pictures lol.

BTW- This is the new home for 2 Dcon 12s

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

Sorry it took so long, we have been very busy lately and 90% of the time we forget about pictures lol.

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

Thats my enclosure! When do you think you'll ship this out?

I like the red on black, it looks great. I think the level of output will be impressive in your Sentra.

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

Thats my enclosure! When do you think you'll ship this out?

It was shipped out already, but I'm not in the office to get you the tracking number. Your paypal account was updated with the tracking information though.

Have any more work you could show off?

i do, but with our limited staff and current business it is a little hard to find time to get the pics up. We are still working on the website as well, so hopefully very very soon it will be fully live and have a large amount of current and old photos of our work.

i do, but with our limited staff and current business it is a little hard to find time to get the pics up. We are still working on the website as well, so hopefully very very soon it will be fully live and have a large amount of current and old photos of our work.

Sounds great. Can't wait

Been slacking on pictures real bad around here. Hard to keep up with demand and still get pictures.

I will try and get back around to taking pics though..might take some time but we will get back in the habit of it.

Here are a few from the other day.

IMAG0736.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

Sean041.jpg

This one is for a modest trunk setup with a little bit of a viewing window...

IMAG0092-1.jpg

IMAG0090-1.jpg

Here is a look at our new coating with some painting to match the owners SSA subs that will be finding a new home in here..

IMAG0089-1.jpg

And here are a few from the build log area some of you may not have seen yet..

IMAG0836.jpg

IMAG0841.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0024-1.jpg

That black and red box looks awesome wink.png !!!

Just a few things from the weekend...

Need to get back into taking pictures of everything we do, but it always slips my mind.

This is a local's car, wanted something a bit basic/simple.(changed his mind on what he wanted all the way up until he picked it up lol)

IMAG0314-1.jpg

IMAG0317-1.jpg

IMAG0319-1.jpg

This is a few pics of the amp rack for Whattha‎'s truck. (Will get more pics when we do an electrical upgrade.

IMAG0331-1.jpg

Flushed the 3500 into the side of the amp rack so the settings can be altered easily.

IMAG0324-1.jpg

A few more random pictures...

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0298-1.jpg

You do nice work! I want to see some front stage installs, SQ style.

Thanks!!

I will try and get some soon. It all falls down to our clients though. Most just want to upgrade stock or do some adapters to change what goes where. Which is unfortunate, but a part of the industry. I know we have two up coming builds that will be more geared to SQ and allowing us to do more glass work and such, I'm ready for those builds!! lol

Edited by pro-rabbit

Hey first off, you do some amazing work!! In the locals car with the 3 Aq 10s how did you exactly make it so you put amps under the fabric and block off sub box? I know it's all aftermarket fabric but what did you do to make it look like that?

Thank you.

The rear were the amps are is just trim panels. In order to make it look "flush" you just put the enclosure inside the trunk like normal, mount the amps on a basic amp rack like normal. Then you take cardboard or other material and cut it to fit just around the area you want to hide/flush and trim it to fit around the amps. Trace that onto wood and cut it out. Always cut larger so you can trim it to fit. Once you have it fitting like you want, just warp it up in your choice of material.

Thats a great idea. I am doing a trunk build and if I have enough room in the back to make it look good then I hope to try that out. Will the amps get hot though? Since it's not vented the best?