JoeBLaNCo24

Recone

I just ordered 2 kits to recone 2 speakers from you guys. How do you guys know when i send them in if i paid or not ?? or whom i am ???

You should have entered your information before you submitted payment.

You should have entered your information before you submitted payment.

I did enter my info .. so i just send it in now and they know who i am ??

As long as you provide them with your order information.

I might sound dumb but what info exactly are they going to need ?? What info is that ??

I might sound dumb but what info exactly are they going to need ?? What info is that ??

Okay lets get all the information. To me it sounds like you purchased recones and you want them to recone them? If this is the case you should have typed in all your information and paid for them. Then they gave you an order number. When you send the subwoofers in just write the order number on each box. If you feel necessary write all your information down and place it inside the box/es.

Okay lets get all the information. To me it sounds like you purchased recones and you want them to recone them? If this is the case you should have typed in all your information and paid for them. Then they gave you an order number. When you send the subwoofers in just write the order number on each box. If you feel necessary write all your information down and place it inside the box/es.

I missed the order number . Is it possible i can get that order number again ?? is it in my email ??

Yes check your email that you provided. Check the spam folder just in case.

Yes check your email that you provided. Check the spam folder just in case.

Is it the transaction number ??? 17 digit ???? Is that the order number ??

I haven't order anything from Fi in awhile but I would think that transaction number is your order number.

I haven't order anything from Fi in awhile but I would think that transaction number is your order number.

You were a great help going to make copies of this receipt and put it in the boxes .. Thanks a lot .. :woot:

You were a great help going to make copies of this receipt and put it in the boxes .. Thanks a lot .. :woot:

No problem. What are you getting reconed?

Two 18inch BTL's that somehow caught on fire... Do you know how that couldve happened ??

I just ordered 2 kits to recone 2 speakers from you guys. How do you guys know when i send them in if i paid or not ?? or whom i am ???

did you use paypal?

did you use paypal?

yes

Two 18inch BTL's that somehow caught on fire... Do you know how that couldve happened ??

What amp/s are you using? What is your electrical like?

Maybe to much power? Need more details on power electrical ,box type?

Rockford fosgate t20001bd . 1 ohm .. i have one amp per woofer..

I Think i had too much power ..I'm going to lower the tuning when i get these woofers back ..

Always try to run one amp that way its easier to tune. Or strap the amps.

I Think i had too much power ..I'm going to lower the tuning when i get these woofers back ..

Always try to run one amp that way its easier to tune.

Not if he straps them. Are they strapped? What ohm load are you running?

Ive seen a woofer catch fire before, a large amount of sawdust that was left in the box got in the motor, bye bye heat dissipation hello flame

Always try to run one amp that way its easier to tune.

Not if he straps them. Are they strapped? What ohm load are you running?

1 ohm . I have 1 amp per woofer... Rockford fosgate t20001bd

Subsonic filter is your problem...and happy on the volume knobs.