How does everyone like their sundown amps?

I've always heard good things but would rather ask here where I'm sure many have them right now.

Awesome amplifiers! I have never had a problem with mine. Customer service is the best around.

I own 5, not using them all at the moment, but :wub: them!

Sundown makes some of the best amplifiers out there. Not to mention Jacob's excellent customer service.

ive owned a saz1500v2, sax100.2. sax125.2(for about 2 weeks) all were better than any other amps ive had. ive never really owned big name amps but wanted sundown because of the name :peepwall: sh*ts legit. sexy too.

I loved my two SAZ-2000's. Even burped them at .175ohms each. :-)

I still have my SAX-100.4. Best 4-Channel I've ever had.

Love my Saz-1500d and my Sax-1200d! Customer service is world class and for a good re-assurance you get a 2 year warranty vs most 1 yr warranty.

to date I have owned these sundown amplifier:

1-SAX125.2

1-SAX100.4

1-SAZ1000

1-SAE1200 v1

2-SAE1000

2-SAZ2000

2-SAZ2500

all these amps were purchased from Jacob (sundownz) and I have never had an issue with them so thus I have never needed customer service other then to get them shipped to Canada! ;)

If you buy sundown you will not be disappointed!

very nice to hear so many happy people!

might get greedy and pick up a 3500d :morepower1:

do I have ANYTHING right now that can take the 3500d? hell no but you just never know when you might need it on a *cough* rainy day :peepwall:

love my sundowns.. always have.. thats why i all ways buy more.. best amps i have ever owned.. along with JL / series. i love them a lot too.

do I have ANYTHING right now that can take the 3500d? hell no but you just never know when you might need it on a *cough* rainy day :peepwall:

How odd is that. You want a 3500, and a friend of mine on this very forum is selling a 3500. What are the chances of that.

Edit: I see you already saw that. lol

How odd is that. You want a 3500, and a friend of mine on this very forum is selling a 3500. What are the chances of that.

Edit: I see you already saw that. lol

thats right... lol

if not I was looking at the saz-1500d, but if I can get more power I can have a hand full of options when it comes to what setup I want to go with.

either way. I think 1500 watts or more i'll be happy

You Will Not Be Disappointed, I Could Ramble On But I'd Just Be Reiterating What Everyone Else Has Said.

I Don't Run Them Anymore Just Because Of The Sheer Fact Of Being Different, Which Is Why I Quit Using Fi Products For Quite A While Aswell. Too Many People Use Them Nowadays, It Gets Monotonous. One Day I'll Return To The Black Bricks Though, And Jacob's Wallet Will Be Fatter Than Shit When That Day Comes. :morepower1:

I guess I will find out myself soon enough. I purchased a used saz-3000d :woot:

should be perfect as I like to have options. I could run 1 high powered sub, 2 mid-grade or even 3 (been kicking around the idea of 3 SA-12's in the back of my tacoma but will have to see how much of a beast this amp is on my electrical system first to see what needs to be done and what will be possible (budget wise as well))

I use a SAZ amp and my brother does too, best mono amps I have ever used.

I've SAZ amp doesn't even get warm after half an hour of slamming at 1 ohm, I'm pretty damn impressed so far.

Iv owned 7 so far and currently use 4 of them in my car. Awesome power and built like tanks. The price vs. performance is amazing as well.

I love my refurbished saz-1500d. Jacob is amazing at customer service and even gave a 1 year warranty on it. It is an amazing amp and beats the hell out of my Fi BL

good to hear as I purchased a saz-3000d (coming tomorrow) and a sax-125.2 (replacing my very beat up alpine 4 channel)