Sign in to follow this  
Hzd Skizzy

S. DeYoung

Was one of the smoothest transactions I've ever had. Traded my amp for a sub woofer and cash on his end, payment sent immediately and sub woofer sent immediately as well. Great communication, would do business with him again!

I purchased an amplifier from him a while back and it couldn't have been any easier. :fing34:

I agree with this. Had an awesome transaction with him, got a great deal on a good amp and it came as described. He shipped same day as payment and I got it the next business day. I would definitely recommend buying something from him if you are interested.

Sold a 12" SSA Dcon to S.DeYoung and the transaction went smoothly. Sean was a great guy to deal with and I'll definitely do business with him again. Thanks again!

Once again, another great deal with Sean. Bought IA 6.5 Coax's BNIB from him. He shipped right away, was packed extremely well. Thanks again.

Once again, another great deal with Sean. Bought IA 6.5 Coax's BNIB from him. He shipped right away, was packed extremely well. Thanks again.

How do you like those IA coax's

I can add to this list!

Wanted a AQ 1,200 for a friend. Discovered he had a highs amp I wanted. We worked a deal, and he even threw in two sets of RCA's!!!

Will definitely buy from him again!

Well they do look very nice! I can add a review to my build log this weekend when I put them in of how they perform.

Well they do look very nice! I can add a review to my build log this weekend when I put them in of how they perform.

You dont have to.

I appreciate it everyone. I have had great transactions from you guys as buyers!

Sean is an amazing seller as well as a good friend, many transactions in a short span due to his communication and great attitude, would recommend to any one.

Sean is an amazing seller as well as a good friend, many transactions in a short span due to his communication and great attitude, would recommend to any one.

All of this, is a true story!

Ahh he's ok.

No just kidding, great guy to deal with.

Ahh he's ok.

No just kidding, great guy to deal with.

:roflmao:

Ok except for the Detroit fan of sports :ohnoes9:

Just purchased ANOTHER amp from him. And probably a DCON 15" this week.

Great guy!!

Sign in to follow this