Mpannell23

Newbie saying hi from texas

Saturday?

And yeah man this is a great forum.. Best i.m.o.. You will get lots of help from great knolegable people

I AM A pm you

Welcome

the loudest setup ive heard was a buddy in baton rouge a few years ago and he was hitting 147 on music. nobody i hangout with is into audio like i am. they are happy with a cd player and stock speakers. its lonely in this town lol

I'm in BR and was doing 147's a few years ago. :peepwall:

Shit who cares what system you have as long as you got a passion for audio its all good

I can round up some friends here in austin so you can get demos of some loud setups

When do you hve time to meet? If you can..

^^^This exactly. Everyone has to start somewhere and IMHO starting small, learning everything you can and applying it with every upgrade is the best way to learn what works, what doesn't, and how to get the most out of what you can afford or do.

And see, told you these other Texan members are good guys!

Welcome from Houston

the loudest setup ive heard was a buddy in baton rouge a few years ago and he was hitting 147 on music. nobody i hangout with is into audio like i am. they are happy with a cd player and stock speakers. its lonely in this town lol

I'm in BR and was doing 147's a few years ago. :peepwall:

Don't guess you know anyone that use to run with Torrance audio do you?

Shit who cares what system you have as long as you got a passion for audio its all good

I can round up some friends here in austin so you can get demos of some loud setups

^^^This exactly. Everyone has to start somewhere and IMHO starting small, learning everything you can and applying it with every upgrade is the best way to learn what works, what doesn't, and how to get the most out of what you can afford or do.

And see, told you these other Texan members are good guys!

Yeah i talked to Orlando a little last night and I think I might get metered for the first time on Saturday! I'll post what little score I do get

I live 3 minutes from where Torrance used to be.

What did this person drive who you heard?

His name was Corey and was in a black newer grand Cherokee, also my best friend since I was 3 from Torrance Jonathan had a dark purple dodge ram single cab that was pretty damn loud too for what he had

we had another member from wimberly.. but he moved here to san marcos.. then his truck got broken into and he never came on here again.. althought he works at lowes and i see him from time to time.

we had another member from wimberly.. but he moved here to san marcos.. then his truck got broken into and he never came on here again.. althought he works at lowes and i see him from time to time.

That's a shame, mybuddy with the purple ram from baton rouge i just mentioned lived with me for 2 years and got arrested and truck impounded in wimberley and in one night lgot everything stolen from inside the lot.... hasn't had a system since.

Welcome from Houston

Thanks bro! Your camaro is nasty by the way, love it.

Best post I have seen in a while. :)

Oh, forgot to say welcome to SSA. BigJon and SteveMead have held a few SSATexas meets and every seems to have a great time from what I see. I admit, I need to make a trip down and meet the Texas crew in person, just not sure when I will be able to.

Oh, forgot to say welcome to SSA. BigJon and SteveMead have held a few SSATexas meets and every seems to have a great time from what I see. I admit, I need to make a trip down and meet the Texas crew in person, just not sure when I will be able to.

that would be bad ass!!!

op i have a termlab pro aswell/

well be waiting with a beer Denim.

well be waiting with a beer Denim.

:drink40:

Bigjon, I've been to San Marcos a few times this week/weekend and I'm always on the look for that big Lincoln of yours I'm dying to see and hear it. It will be a little longer than expected to get my equipment for the new build but I'm am curious to see what my 100 watt system puts out though. Btw I'm a Lincoln lover too I had a 95 mark Viii that was my baby. Sold it and regretted it everyday. Once again thanks to everyone for the welcome. Y'all are the best no doubt