91 Turbo Civic, SounDigital 16KD, 4 15 BTL N2s Walled

YOu HAVE to watch this tim. ITs your car!! 

That's horrible lol. 

HOLY SHIT!

He could gain several dbs by sealing that door completely!  That's insane!

HOLY SHIT!

not necessarily  i lose a full DB by having people hold my trunk and my doors shut.... i guess she needs to breath

HOLY SHIT!

not necessarily  i lose a full DB by having people hold my trunk and my doors shut.... i guess she needs to breath

lol @ comparing a lincoln trunk car with 2 subs

to a walled civic on 16k watts

HOLY SHIT!

lol @ comparing a lincoln trunk car with 2 subs

to a walled civic on 16k watts

Big Jon was only responding to Shizzzon's comment in regards to panel flex equals more or less DB on the meter. Swift's truck would also lose db when he had a brace team.

Thats cus you have to know how to do it right. If its a flat out burp hold 1-2 secs and let go of doors trunk etc. If they are rolling do the same once they max out. Seen quite a few people gain doing this. Just gotta know when to let go.

Edited by liljestrand

lol something is wrong with that guys door.... my windshield/steering wheel flexes wayyy more than that on low notes.....

got my alt back on lastnight and charging again :)

got my roof braced

its got 2, 1/2" layers of mdf with some great stuff foam inbetween the wood and the roof... i put some foam on 1 piece of wood and screwed it through the roof.... this way the wood curved to my roof easier.... then screwed on a 2nd layer of wood....

the roof is a little messed up looking right now lol... but once i cut the screws and put in some bondo work should look good as new :)

cant wait to design a headliner as well.. not sure if im just gonna paint it white or make a design

the roof is solid as a rock now though

IMG_3037_zpscd7494d1.jpg

IMG_3038_zpsbe330215.jpg

IMG_3039_zps1662989f.jpg

IMG_3041_zps25d80c44.jpg

I havent tried it out yet.. Gonna wait til tomorrow when the foam is dried..

Im going to a show on saturday. Should be able to meter to see if ive gained since ive added the triple inputs and braced roof..

Edited by 16K

Death race 3 filming in Missouri?

Lol. Looks great on the inside. Does that go thru any metal bracing or just raw sheet metal?

Haha!

Just sheet metal.. The screws tightened really tight though. I was worried they were gonna just strip through the roof but it tightened down just nicely. why do you ask think its gonna fall down when I cut the screws?

if u did that next 2 some people who are not car audio heads

they might think u got the voodoo magiks

got some work done today... switched rims back to the red ones.... raised the rear finally to where its even with the front... and cut the screws off the roof and painted it white... looks much better!!

IMG_3057_zpse09fa975.jpg

IMG_3056_zps80980086.jpg

IMG_3053_zpsf1f193ed.jpg

IMG_3048_zps84abd51d.jpg

looking good man.

Thanks bro, cant wait to see your wall get started :)

Didnt do so well yesterday.. Did a 153 on music.. Then burped at 55hz which I thought was my peak and did a 154.. Lowered to 50hz and burped a 155.. This was all with the meter on the center of the windshield..Im guessing the mdf roof lowered my peak which im happy about.. Wish I had more meter time though..

Soon im gonna redo the wall.. Make it wider.. And make it a driver side port..

post-19714-0-87870500-1365968027_thumb.j

post-19714-0-31235700-1365968043_thumb.j

post-19714-0-16038400-1365968061_thumb.j

Edited by 16K

All about trial and error Timmy, you have all the equipment, now to speand countless hours on testing, blood sweat and tears brother, :cheers:

All about trial and error Timmy, you have all the equipment, now to speand countless hours on testing, blood sweat and tears brother, :cheers:

Thanks bro that makes me feel better :) You are right I havent done any tweeking or tuning.. Just a drop in wall with no testing..

I swear everyone there that was louder than me had a bigger port that was like 6-8" long... Maybe my port is to long idk lol

I can say I was the loudest CAR there.. I wish they catagorized by type of vehicle lol.. Only ppl that beat me had a suv or van lol

I got to hear lennys tahoe... 6 18" smds walled with 6 dc 9ks... He did a 156 at 25hz... So much airmovement lol.. Funny thing is he could only burp a 160 at a higher freq.. So all that equipment and only a 160.. Ouch lol

I have pics of the big builds that were there Ill post later

Edited by 16K

Figured out why I metered low.. I have a sub out so the amp is only seeing 2 ohms lol..

Decided im gonna rebuild the wall while I have the subs out.. After sketching the new design im gonna have close to 500in^2 of port :)

Lol what am I missing?