91 Turbo Civic, SounDigital 16KD, 4 15 BTL N2s Walled

16k- 152.5 headrest outlaw.

Like i said.. blah.. hehe.

I have made a document from start to finish on everything i'm doing to improve.

I estimate 9months worth of tuning so wish me luck..

I still need to tune port, displace volume inside wall, seal the wall and the car, and then wire to 0.5ohms, i'm at 2ohms per amp right now.

And then fine tweaking like coating the wall and the car with something..

And be the first(to my knowledge) to structurally brace the doors without losing functionality of windows rolling down... and prove it gained on the meter.

16k- 152.5 headrest outlaw.

Like i said.. blah.. hehe.

I have made a document from start to finish on everything i'm doing to improve.

I estimate 9months worth of tuning so wish me luck..

I still need to tune port, displace volume inside wall, seal the wall and the car, and then wire to 0.5ohms, i'm at 2ohms per amp right now.

And then fine tweaking like coating the wall and the car with something..

And be the first(to my knowledge) to structurally brace the doors without losing functionality of windows rolling down... and prove it gained on the meter.

Once u drop to .5 im sure ull gain a bunch

O and Fml lol

where were you? residential or parking lot?

Driving around near all the stores... No houses

:D

Wheres the other footage julian? I know theres more than that! Lol

tyler has it, I only had a few clips lol

Looks loud! Congrats!

Lol tell him to upload it already...

And thanks swift :D

Haha badass!!

You have come a long way Tim, that looks brutal.

You have come a long way Tim, that looks brutal.

Thanks man! Im happy with it lol

Me and julian are gonna work on the roof lol also julian has a nice 4 channel hes gonna sell me so I can get my front stage to keep up with the bass..

That vid finally showed what it could do :)

Edited by 16K

Haha yeah it looks like that roof is taking a beating!

OMG!!! That phucking roof sounds like shiiiiiiiiiiiit lmao. Thats puking insane Tim. I can definately see a 60 in that thing man. It is eating that thing alive. What I would do, is put some wood all around. Like, stretch out the box sort of speak. From the top of the box, all the way to the windshield with a pole to the floor, wood panels in the doors, and that should do it man. great job. Hope you can make it to Indiana in June for Slamology.

Thanks sen! Me and julian are gonna brace the roof with fiberglass and a pole.. The doors dont even flex at all.. The roof is my only prob.. Once thats braced I should have my 160..

and haha porkchop thanks man :)

how exactly are you guys going to fiberglass and pole the roof?

What is exactly the plan on how to do it?

IF you do what senchez said, i would highly advise to drill holes in the wood that would then be the new roof all over the place(prior to installing it, lol).

Then you would buy some foam and inject all the foam through the holes to prevent the wood from slapping into the roof.

I even seen your A pillars moving.. I don't know how you are going to attack everything but good luck.

Once the pole goes in, I would be willing to bet the window doesn't last long. LOL!

IF you do what senchez said, i would highly advise to drill holes in the wood that would then be the new roof all over the place(prior to installing it, lol).

Then you would buy some foam and inject all the foam through the holes to prevent the wood from slapping into the roof.

I even seen your A pillars moving.. I don't know how you are going to attack everything but good luck.

I have some very thick mat that will add a good bit of rigidity to the roof to keep it from flopping around anymore. We have done this on multiple cars and it has worked great. My initial plan for the roof was to utilize already existing nut plates in the center of the roof.. IIRC there are 3-4 1/4" bolt holes then attach to floor somewhere.

Once the pole goes in, I would be willing to bet the window doesn't last long. LOL!

I keep hearing that lol

I have some very thick mat that will add a good bit of rigidity to the roof to keep it from flopping around anymore. We have done this on multiple cars and it has worked great. My initial plan for the roof was to utilize already existing nut plates in the center of the roof.. IIRC there are 3-4 1/4" bolt holes then attach to floor somewhere.

How many layers of mat and resin do you typically use?

I keep hearing that lol

Window as in windshield? If the roof is suppressed, then the windshield will be stronger, not weaker.

I keep hearing that lol

Window as in windshield? If the roof is suppressed, then the windshield will be stronger, not weaker.

Yup windshield lol hmm I can see it going both ways.. since the roof will be stronger the windshield will take more abuse... Or.. The windshield might be flexing so much cause the roof is causing it.. So once the roof doesnt move the windshield wont either as much...hmmm

How many layers of mat and resin do you typically use?

the stuff I have is pretty thick, maybe one or two layers.

Meant the front windshield Shizzzy. Most vehicles I have seen adding a stripper pole blow them out easier. Think about it, the air wants to get out somewhere. If the roof doesn't move & is stationairy, the windshields seal is weakened with the pressure being forced more there. Jamy's tracker didn't blow his windshield out until he added the pole. He started to destroy the doors after that as well due to the same reasons.....air wants to escape somewhere.