Mark LaFountain

Next Outrageous Deal | 12-15-2011

Awesome! Probably won't be in on this one. GL everybody.

Awesome glad to see this is back gl to everyone I will be at work for this one lol but my smart phone will be on and ready lol

Awesome glad to see this is back gl to everyone I will be at work for this one lol but my smart phone will be on and ready lol

The mobile skin loads quicker ;)

OMG WTF!! are those deals that are expired, were they real? Is this what happen on Black Friday that you told us to look out for?? :suicide-santa:

Amazing, now I see its worth digging around for a little bit. But why today??? Nobody gets paid till the weekend :(

This is no bueno for ppl who don't get paid during the week :jon:

shyt credit card debt here we come!!!

hope I can get online when the deal is going on...

Then find it.lol

OMG WTF!! are those deals that are expired, were they real? Is this what happen on Black Friday that you told us to look out for?? :suicide-santa:

Amazing, now I see its worth digging around for a little bit. But why today??? Nobody gets paid till the weekend :(

Deals will be posted at random times on random days. Eventually, there will be no email warning, it will be up to the user to check the Store "Outrageous Deal" page for times and dates.

I can already hear the nagging .... But honey .... :attempt:

Thanks Mark and Aaron :drink40:

Well I know what I will be doing tonight at work. At least it helps pass the time. :)

If there's another 10" XCON deal then i'm throwing my back seat out along with the new enclosure i just started. Four of those monsters would be awesome

In the future they will be called Outrageous Peakaboo deals. ;) :lol2:

Damn!! What awesome deals! Can't believe I missed the previous ones! I definitely look forward to this sale.

Outrageous heart attack deals. I almost fell out of my chair when i saw it

Deals will be posted at random times on random days. Eventually, there will be no email warning, it will be up to the user to check the Store "Outrageous Deal" page for times and dates.

So how long will these Random Outrageous Deals continue, I understand you said they will end shortly if sales don't pickup up, but would this potentially become a normal thing, or just for the holidays kinda thing?

Whether sales improve or stay the same, will these sales at least continue through this holiday season? That would be mighty kind of you sir :eek5wavey:

Omg if you have another deal with the xcons or maybe a zcon im going to be all over it and calling up all my buddys with cars to get there azzes on for the next one!! i cant believe my eyes!!!! cmon xcons or zcons woohoo, man do i love SSA and want some of your products soooo bad

Keep in mind, these deals are not wide open, it is a very small quantity (which all depends on the item and how deep we discount it).

Outrageous heart attack deals. I almost fell out of my chair when i saw it

This made me :roflmao:

ahhh so even in between the 3 hours you will probably only do it for a few quanities like 10 xcons sold or something?? man do i wanna get something good guys!!

It will be a much smaller quantity, like 1 or maybe 2 of what ever it is we put up for the next deal.

The entire SSA domain is now loading from Cached memory of a bank of servers through out the world. We upgraded in a big way. We shouldn't have any load issues this time.

**Crosses Fingers***

so I think I found the deal already!

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/SSA-Zip-Down-Fleece-Jacket.html

(nearly 50% off right now!)

nope... 2hrs and 23min til reveal silly!!!!

LOL trying to get everyone to go to the wrong place lol! I guess i should have waited to post this link lol!