Mark LaFountain

Next Outrageous Deal | 12-15-2011

XS d3400! got it!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Deal Ended!

XS Power D3400 for $109!!!

Awesome deal, so nuts!

Thank you Mark & Aaron for offering another Outrageous Deal to the members.

My fingers were crossed it was going to be a Leviathan....I could use two of them (*hint hint* for next time ;):) )

How many were sold?

3 People got their orders snuck in there!

My fingers were crossed it was going to be a Leviathan....I could use two of them (*hint hint* for next time ;):) )

No problem, thats what we are here for, mixing it up, and making car audio exciting again.

Aww yeah. Got one.

And boy did I need it.

How many were sold?

3 People got their orders snuck in there!

No problem, thats what we are here for, mixing it up, and making car audio exciting again.

Thank you so much! Love SSA!

If you haven't already, don't forget to hit the "like" button on the store page to help spread the word.

We will need more orders coming in for us to keep this up....

Thanks to all of those who participated!

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/pages/Outrageous-Deals.html

i miss the feeling of having 18's behind me lol. i still love (using only 2 out of 4) my sa 8's im rocking

Crap job

1. They post a time frame of when the deal is supposed to happen. In this case it was from 7pm-10pm est.

2. This meaning, Somewhere in that time frame they will post 1 random item on the SSA store ANYWHERE in the SSA store at an outrageous price. In this case 109$ for XS D3400

3. It is up to the buyer to keep searching and wait until they decide to put it up. In this case the sale happened around 9pm EST, no one knew that except for them.

4. When they do put the product up, act fast! The sale only lasts a few good minutes as they won't be selling many at all for the price. In this case they sold 3 batteries for the marked down price.

Woooow, I was at work, but that's a freaking killer price!! Dang! :o

1. They post a time frame of when the deal is supposed to happen. In this case it was from 7pm-10pm est.

2. This meaning, Somewhere in that time frame they will post 1 random item on the SSA store ANYWHERE in the SSA store at an outrageous price. In this case 109$ for XS D3400

3. It is up to the buyer to keep searching and wait until they decide to put it up. In this case the sale happened around 9pm EST, no one knew that except for them.

4. When they do put the product up, act fast! The sale only lasts a few good minutes as they won't be selling many at all for the price. In this case they sold 3 batteries for the marked down price.

So if your not lucky enough to be on the exact item when the item goes on sale, your SOL?? Sorry, I am confused as F on how this works as well.

yes if you miss it you miss it! as quantities are limited. so get on it fast and go from there!

1) a trick I did last time was load up every single item in the store

2) then i sorted though the ones i didn't care for

3) and kept pressing the refresh on the ones i did want!

4) turns out my trick worked as the IA mids were on sale hell I even added a pair to my checkout but then server issue kicked in and I was locked out, long story short I just deleted them out of my checkout o well no skin off my nose.

although I am wishing I would have called in sick for work today for this deal as I know for sure I would have had the batteries in my eye the whole time! lol logically it was the next thing! and logically the next thing will be .... no i am not sharing my backwards logic with the world lol! that is for you to figure out!

at any rate I am very happy everything went well and 3 people made out with what they needed! I am looking forward to the next deal and I hope it comes at the right time when I have to make my purchase for 2-d3100's!

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the winners thanks Mark, and Aron for doing this yet again! and I am surprised a few people has server issues again!

o and don't forget to LIKE this on your facebook and spread the word to everyone you know! o and buy a damn shirt or hat to rep SSA!! ;)

Awsome deal!! $109!! Too bad I already have my batteries :( Keep up the awsome work Mark & Aaron!! I was sitting at my chair from 7 - 9ish!! You guys had me going like a madman with the refresh button!!

yes if you miss it you miss it! as quantities are limited. so get on it fast and go from there!

1) a trick I did last time was load up every single item in the store

2) then i sorted though the ones i didn't care for

3) and kept pressing the refresh on the ones i did want!

4) turns out my trick worked as the IA mids were on sale hell I even added a pair to my checkout but then server issue kicked in and I was locked out, long story short I just deleted them out of my checkout o well no skin off my nose.

although I am wishing I would have called in sick for work today for this deal as I know for sure I would have had the batteries in my eye the whole time! lol logically it was the next thing! and logically the next thing will be .... no i am not sharing my backwards logic with the world lol! that is for you to figure out!

at any rate I am very happy everything went well and 3 people made out with what they needed! I am looking forward to the next deal and I hope it comes at the right time when I have to make my purchase for 2-d3100's!

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the winners thanks Mark, and Aron for doing this yet again! and I am surprised a few people has server issues again!

o and don't forget to LIKE this on your facebook and spread the word to everyone you know! o and buy a damn shirt or hat to rep SSA!! ;)

Thanks for that post.

Damn you now I never found this last night and I was working hard at looking for it! If you know what I am saying. :)