* SAE-50.4

CIMG5758.JPG

* SAE-800D

CIMG5759.JPG

* 800D / 1200D

CIMG5760.JPG

* SAE-50.4

-----

The 800D did well and exceeding ratings but wasn't really THAT much stronger than the 500D -- so I likely will not end up making it. The 500D will be named 600D based on the testing results from it (over 700 after impedance rise).

The SAE-1200D did very well, though, and is pretty much on par with the SAX-1200D in terms of power but not quite as small in size.

So far what I have pricing worked out is like this :

SAE-600D -- $200 MAP

SAE-1200D -- $285 MAP

SAE-50.4 -- $155 MAP

Pricing from an authorized dealer.

Testing on the amps so far :

SAE-500D:

740 watts @ 2.16 ohms after rise (1.0)

860 watts @ 1.54 ohms after rise (0.5)

SAE-800D:

810 watts @ 2.23 ohms after rise (1.0)

990 watts @ 1.60 ohms after rise (0.5)

SAE-1200D:

1200 watts @ 2.51 ohms after rise (1.0)

1540 watts @ 1.68 ohms after rise (0.5)

No testing on the 50.4 unit yet.

---

These are NOT production cases -- just have not tooled ours yet.

I do NOT have the ETA yet -- just sharing early data :)

Cool.

We <3 early data

nice!!!

Very nice! I can see these being hot sellers!

Are you tooling a new heatsink to resemble the other Sundown lines (SAX/SAZ)?

The current prototype heatsinks look good!

Shooting for a product for every application I see. All we need now is Component sets and Coaxes.

I'm going to sell the shit out of these to friends and shit.

Very nice looking Amps Sir !!! I'd like to see the boards ... :fing34:

Nice. Will the 50.4 have similar setup to the the 100.4? Like possibilty of running active without additional processors?

Give us some big fins running along the entire sink.

Nice. Will the 50.4 have similar setup to the the 100.4? Like possibilty of running active without additional processors?

You can see the crossover settings of it and no, it won't be able to.

Hell, I don't even think the SAX-50.4 can go active.

You can see the crossover settings of it and no, it won't be able to.

Hell, I don't even think the SAX-50.4 can go active.

Yes the SAX-50.4 can go active as it has the same crossover network as the 100.4 just less power!

No this one will NOT have fancy crossovers -- the old one did and it pushed the cost up too much and there simply weren't enough buyers for it.

No this one will NOT have fancy crossovers -- the old one did and it pushed the cost up too much and there simply weren't enough buyers for it.

Will you/can you offer an amp without any crossover built in for those of us running active processors looking for inexpensive amplification?

Will you/can you offer an amp without any crossover built in for those of us running active processors looking for inexpensive amplification?

I'm not planning on making a separate line without any crossovers at all, no.

The SAE amps will have significantly less features and you could just disable them.

sorry if im out of the box, but any updates on these amps, especially the sae600?

I would be all over that! Too bad it's not offered from Sundown.. From anyone?

I would be all over that! Too bad it's not offered from Sundown.. From anyone?

I agree it would be awesome if someone would make an amp with only a gain knob! No bass boost, phase bs, or crossovers. Just simple clean affordable power.

any updates on the 50.4?

This