Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Our Facebook page

DC Creations | Facebook

Here is our Facebook page. It is still "under construction" largely because I just do not have time to add content right now. However, I will be doing various sales and promos for our customers through our facebook page.

Also, when/if I sell any gear I may(won't always) post it up on here first for those "loyal customers" :up2somet:

So be sure to like us and if your a customer please feel free to post up some pictures on our wall.

Edited by pro-rabbit

Hey Rabbit.Just wondering if you had time to go over that design.Still waiting for a reply back.Thanks

Hey Rabbit.Just wondering if you had time to go over that design.Still waiting for a reply back.Thanks

I finished yours up late this evening before I left the office, I didn't have time to upload any images or anything though.

I understand that you want immediate results with no initial investment, but please remember that we are on several forums and still do other online and local business. I understand you are waiting on funds to be able to go through with your request, and I do apologize for any/all delays, but we are a small company that has literally tripled our sales over the past several months. This combined with the holiday season and the upcoming tax season has kept us very busy(not complaining at all though).

I do hold all of our future customers and their questions in high regard, but I can only do so much in the time allotted in a day.

I could understand posting in all of our threads with requests for your design if you had paid for a service, however, at this time I have done several hours of work at absolutely no charge as a "good faith" option for our future business which is already at a decently discounted price that I gave you from our normal pricing.

I do not mean to come on rude or anything else. It is just a very hard line to walk with how much work/effort we have to put in at no charge and push off our currently paying customers to do so.

Here is a good way to look at it.

Would customer A be happy if I pushed off their design or build for several hours or a day just to do free designs for potential future customers? Or would customer A be a little upset that we pushed their work off to do so? Same can go for the future customer. Would they be happy or upset if I pushed off their work for paying customers or would they see that differently? Simply put, there is no right answer for this. It is just one of those do your best with the time given and try and to make every minute count situations.

Edited by pro-rabbit