swagger_wagon468

Funny Install Pic Thread

Thouggt maybe we could get a funny install pic thread. Lol.

I will post the first...

guu came to put air in his tires at the shop i work at and i asked if i could take a pic becaude it was "soo cool". ;)

2011-12-01_12-55-23_346.jpg

I can see this getting out of control!!!

subscribed btw lol! :popcorn:

what??

i dont see whats so funny.... i have the exact same set up for my rear stage.

Well come on.... I wanna know how it sounded lmao ;D

I like this! Post more pics now!

lol, I can think of a buddy's old system but he moved :(

I'll keep my eye out though!

1324092720.jpg

Customer "did me a favor" and ran his wires and did his ground so I could focus on the rest of his van! needless to say :WTFBubble: a giant washer held the bare wire to the floor lol at least he scraped it clean right..... ya but the ground was seriously 5ft long. The power wire he had wasnt long enough so he wrapped two wires together then wrapped string around so it would hold while he soldered it together FTW of course!

this really isn't a funny pic or anything but it is a very funny clip! just watch it for a few minutes!

and I know there is a guy on this forum who put a home audio sub in his back seat, to do this he used a 12vdc to 120vac so he could plug the speaker in!:) i wish I could find this picture or thread it is truly priceless install!

1324092720.jpg

Customer "did me a favor" and ran his wires and did his ground so I could focus on the rest of his van! needless to say :WTFBubble: a giant washer held the bare wire to the floor lol at least he scraped it clean right..... ya but the ground was seriously 5ft long. The power wire he had wasnt long enough so he wrapped two wires together then wrapped string around so it would hold while he soldered it together FTW of course!

I did my best man. :)

what that isn't how you do it? big washer and all? oO i get it he forgot the lock washer lol! :)

some peoples kids! lol :gayhaaay1::eek5wavey:

You know that gold paint makes it sound zoo much better

the Gold paint adds DBzzzzzzz but the PRO BOX is what makes it sound so much BETTER!

it wasnt an actual install but i saw someone once with a car battery on his front bumper

i like gooooooooold :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

that's the first thing I thought of... before I even saw him open the door, i just saw the rims. lulz.

I guess I cant fugg wit it.

I know how every one loves to hattte florida, so I met a dude thatt was running 2 different 15s. Wittth a power wire and rca running on top of his carpet. The amp was not even screwed down. I felt bad tried tto tell him its not cool to do that but he insisted running 2 different subs

Has better sq...

this really isn't a funny pic or anything but it is a very funny clip! just watch it for a few minutes!

and I know there is a guy on this forum who put a home audio sub in his back seat, to do this he used a 12vdc to 120vac so he could plug the speaker in!:) i wish I could find this picture or thread it is truly priceless install!

That is just sad, I noticed he never turned it on. (I'm guessing the car didn't run)

YA I FOUND IT!!! after an hour of using this search engine on here and countless words I tried to remember! turns out the key word was inverter! at any rate this is the link

and here are the pics!

0000002f.jpg

0000004d.jpg

0000008g.jpg

000000300.jpg

there it is! and notice the power inverter! I assume 12vdc to 120AC lol

And I think the amp is powering the two speakers in the rear window! and those bungie cords are stellar lol!

Edited by CrazyKenKid