Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

SSA product discount

For anyone on this forum that has SSA sub-woofers. We will offer a 15% discount on our enclosure prices.

To get this discount you must be on this forum, the enclosure must be custom built for SSA sub-woofers, and you must post or pm us here only. Please do not email requesting this discount as we have multiple employee's that will check the email and this step will help us keep track on our sales here.

We will be offering discounts and various sales in the future and this discount can not be joined with those sales unless it is otherwise noted in the sale.

NICEEEEE!!!

WOOT WOOT!!

I'm sure this would bring in those wondering customer's for sure!

All though this is to help drive sales on this forum, it is more geared to give back to those who support the SSA product line.

We may do something for supporting members at some point as well, but for right now this seems like a good place to start. :drink40:

All though this is to help drive sales on this forum, it is more geared to give back to those who support the SSA product line.

We may do something for supporting members at some point as well, but for right now this seems like a good place to start. :drink40:

I believe your doing a great thing here with all of the good intentions as I consider ALL of SSA to more of a family thing vs just business. I say that in regards to those supporting members. But for sure man, :drink40:

:woot:

You have PM.

People really should jump on this as it is quite a good deal. :)

He needs to answer his pm so I can take advantage of this offer.

He needs to answer his pm so I can take advantage of this offer.

Sorry, I'm working on getting back to everyone. I had more PMs then I thought I would with this offer so it is taking a little longer to return PMs and get quotes then expected. I should be caught up in a few hours though(this includes anyone who is getting a design).

Thanks for replies and the chance to work with everyone.

You have pm.

Right now our 30% sale(which ends soon) is being offered and 30% is higher then 15% so there ya go haha...

The 15% for SSA will stay here for a long time for all forum members using SSA products.

:fing34: