Scooby

Dcon 10" OMG

Wow guys,hard to believe it's been over 3yrs since I started this post. Just had alot of stuff going on for those years.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Dcon is still slamming in the original car with the original enclosure and shows no signs of slowing down. I still get people that come up to me when I have it cranked up asking how many SUBS I have. When I tell them "one",they don't believe it and I have to show them.adhd.gif  They then ask where they can get one and I tell them.

I am in the process of getting a new car,so I am planning on using it in the new car if at all possible.Just have to find an enclosure,etc.

I think I remember seeing that t-shirts,etc were in the works for SSA,Dcon,etc,is it available? I wouldn't mind picking up a few to promote the brand.

You can get shirts here. http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/categories/ssa-merchandise.html

Thanks. 

Go thome late,so I took a few quick pictures.If you want some in the daylight,let me know.Like I mentioned it's a simple setup.

IMG_20150305_194049.jpg

IMG_20150305_194021.jpg

IMG_20150305_193820.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics.  That DCON looks brand new.  Glad it sounds good.  I'm going to be running my DCON 12" ported.  I'm ready...

Wow guys,hard to believe it's been over 3yrs since I started this post. Just had alot of stuff going on for those years.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Dcon is still slamming in the original car with the original enclosure and shows no signs of slowing down. I still get people that come up to me when I have it cranked up asking how many SUBS I have. When I tell them "one",they don't believe it and I have to show them.adhd.gif  They then ask where they can get one and I tell them.

I am in the process of getting a new car,so I am planning on using it in the new car if at all possible.Just have to find an enclosure,etc.

I think I remember seeing that t-shirts,etc were in the works for SSA,Dcon,etc,is it available? I wouldn't mind picking up a few to promote the brand.

That's awesome to hear.  We don't have any subwoofer specific shirts outside of the Evil shirt.

Well guys,after almost 5 yrs with the Dcon 10,I think it may have finally bit the dust. It had served me well during those years.:D

I'm not getting and sound from it and I have checked my amp wiring,etc and it seems fine. I was thinking of taking a voltmeter

to check to see what the Ohms reading is to see if it's bad. Any other ways to verify if it's bad or not?

On 6/24/2016 at 3:15 PM, Scooby said:

Well guys,after almost 5 yrs with the Dcon 10,I think it may have finally bit the dust. It had served me well during those years.:D

I'm not getting and sound from it and I have checked my amp wiring,etc and it seems fine. I was thinking of taking a voltmeter

to check to see what the Ohms reading is to see if it's bad. Any other ways to verify if it's bad or not?

5 years is not bad.  Take it out of the box and check for any damage to the leads, check the condition of the coil, manually (with care) move the cone to see if there is any noise or contact, check coil readings.

Well, I got lucky. The spring on the positive speaker terminal was worn out causing the speaker wire to not make contact with the terminal. All is good once again. 

19 hours ago, Scooby said:

Well, I got lucky. The spring on the positive speaker terminal was worn out causing the speaker wire to not make contact with the terminal. All is good once again. 

Awesome, back in business.

On 7/9/2016 at 5:31 PM, 2pac said:

When r they comin bac in stock

Don't have a set date yet, working on getting another run built.

On 7/9/2016 at 6:31 PM, StreetLegal said:

Looking for a 12 single 2 ohms, any time frame?

Not set just yet, but working on it.