sundownz

!!! Sundown SA-8 v.2 PRE-ORDER !!!

what size amp should i run two of these on? i want to run a hifonics brutus amp i dont know which one to use the 1200 the 1700 or the 2400 which would would be the best for these subs I AM A wire the subs down to 1 ohm and put them in a 1-1.5 cubic foot box tuned to around 33 hertz

thanks

kevin

i got 3 of the original sa8s during preorder. and they have been running hard for over 2 years. thinking i might have to order a few of these.

Thought i was gonna try to make a boat this summer looks like i might be sweating in the truck doing fiberglass work again

nice looking sub as always

what is the max watts you can put to one of these subs?

Is pre order still available? How do I Pay?

Like I told you earlier...it's in the very first post.

"You can either Paypal me directly at sundownz@sundownaudio.com for the pre-order -- SPECIFY D2 or D4 coils -- or you can order from your favorite local or online dealer."

hey sundownz, how go's it? i am from Canada and wondering what the eta is on that slow boat from China. i understand that i can't order now, when will regular sales start? or can i just buy them at the promo price from the ssa store and twiddle my thumbs till the come in?

thank you for your reply.

Production is wrapping up -- here is a completed production unit :

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

ETA is looking like end of March to first of April -- a hair off original ETA but not too bad assuming customs goes smoothly.

Damn those subs look beastly. Im loving that basket. Jacob I sent you a payment for two Dual 2's. I will send you an email in a minute with my info to confirm.

!!! PRE ORDERING IS CLOSED !!!

Too many have been sold and we have to cut it off to make sure we have enough for everyone who already paid.

If there are any remaining regular ordering will re-open a week or two after arrival.

ETA is around the first week of April or so -- slightly behind schedule.