bakedboy08@yahoo.com

I need a new box!

Whats up everyone. Just purchased a 12" AA Mayhem from a buddy and im really needing a box for it now. Iv got a daul .7ohm sub with a US Amps md2d wired to 1.4ohms. So its getting about half the rated power. Its going in the trunk of an 05 civic which has about 5cubes to work with. Any takers on a quote shipped to 93308 feel free

Well i guess mdizzle is too busy to undertake this build so i am now looking for someone willing to take on the challenge. Wantin it 2.25 cbft tuned around 33-34hz hheghth about 14-15", depth around 17-18 and can be as wide as 28". Other then that just have fun with it.perfer to text as internet is hard vto find around here

Edited by bakedboy08

I'll PM my number. Glad to help!

Have you tried PM'ing the box builders on here?

Where exactly are you located?

Pro rabbit seems to be the last one on here which is fine cuz he did awesome on my fi bl but i just dont haved 200 bucks. I fthink i might just have to build it myself which i dont have the equipment or knowhow too, which is why id love to find a used one somewhere, and im in cali 93308

Pro rabbit seems to be the last one on here which is fine cuz he did awesome on my fi bl but i just dont haved 200 bucks. I fthink i might just have to build it myself which i dont have the equipment or knowhow too, which is why id love to find a used one somewhere, and im in cali 93308

It seems Pro rabbit has been a bit busy as well lately...

Ya could take a month or more even i think if all the pieces were cut to size like port pieces and whatno and then shipped to me i think i could put it together cuz i dont have ythe tools or stores to cut and measure up all the pieces id need

Edited by bakedboy08

Anyone? I get paid the 25th and wanna get this going i miss my bass. 2.4 cuft tuned to 33hz max w-28 h-16 and no deeper than 16. Lemme know guys

Triple R is making boxes now. They are on the ssa forum. :eek5wavey:

I have one for you !!!!

But you're so far from me !!!! Forget it !

:peepwall:

Pm pics and specs please, how far we talking? I just wanna actually hear this damn thing before i sell it lol

Martinique (French pronunciation: [maʁtinik]) is an island in the eastern Caribbean Sea

Damn!! I am never going to get this thing going... imma just trade mdizzle for his 2 skars and an amazing enclosure he just built for them that he needs to post some picks of because its one of the most amazing well built boxes iv ever seen!!

Jus make your own box buddy... not hard. at all. im buliding a 5 cube box tuned to 33 hz. for 2 bl's. jus cost me the board to make it haha. 32 bucks for a box