Sign in to follow this  
ricksi30

ZCON 15

SOLD

So I have decided to go for more of a sq setup and I'm selling my ZCON. It has less than ~5hours playtime on it as I hardly drive the vehicle that it is in. By no means am I saying that the ZCON doesn't sound good, I love this driver and hate to get rid of it but I'm ready for something different. I'll consider trades for other SSA 12's, and possibly other car audio gear (as far as subs go I'd like to stick with SSA, but I'll consider any reasonable offers). I'll get pics up tomorrow that include my name and the date. This was running off of an Ap15001d and was not abused AT ALL. I don't think this woofer ever even got warm at full tilt, it basically laughed at the 1500 watts. I'll list the cash price as SOLD. It will ship in the original packaging and will be insured. Pm any trade or cash offers.

D2 coils

Thanks, Rick

2011-11-15132233.jpg

2011-11-15132219.jpg

2011-11-15133446-1.jpg

2011-11-22172631.jpg

SOLD

A few crappy pics with name/date. I'll get better ones in the morning.

2011-12-27214327.jpg

2011-12-27214405.jpg

2011-12-27214412.jpg

Don't be scared to make an offer, just remember this thing won't be cheap to ship. Local Tucson/Phoenix can get a great deal!

New price 425 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

Box for sale

Sorry idk what you mean?

I see what you meant now, my bad. If I can get it out in one piece I'll sell it for 100 plus actual shipping. Which is a steel as it is easily worth 3x that.

I see what you meant now, my bad. If I can get it out in one piece I'll sell it for 100 plus actual shipping. Which is a steel as it is easily worth 3x that.

how much do u think total this would be? shipping and all to 45013? also id like to know the cf and tuning of it.

Thanks

5 cubes net tuned to 35hz with about 90 square inches of port area. I'll get a shipping quote for you.

5 cubes net tuned to 35hz with about 90 square inches of port area. I'll get a shipping quote for you.

damn and it looks sick as hell haha. yeah i really want this

damn and it looks sick as hell haha. yeah i really want this

Shipping is $125 for the enclosure to your zip. So $225 shipped.

Very nice price on a sweet ass enclosure.

425 shipped!!!! 375 local pickup, I'm willing to drive half way to Phoenix for this local price.

$500 for a Zcon in that enclosure is a fantastic deal. Do you have this listed locally?

Not yet I figured I'd give people on here a chance before I list it locally. I can't believe that there isn't really any interest.

Oh I'm sure there's interest, it's just that everyone is broke after Christmas. Hell I'm interested, but I don't have $425 nor do I have anything you'd want to trade for so I'm out of the running.

Oh I'm sure there's interest, it's just that everyone is broke after Christmas. Hell I'm interested, but I don't have $425 nor do I have anything you'd want to trade for so I'm out of the running.

Yeah that makes sense. If you have any trade offers pm me. You never know...

The only things I have for trade are three BNIB SA-8's which aren't SSA nor really fit your SQ goals either, so like I said, I'm outta the running.

god, this would be so sick if i could get yours along with the one i already got and have 2 of thes ein my f150 :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

god, this would be so sick if i could get yours along with the one i already got and have 2 of thes ein my f150 :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

Don't just talk about it DO IT!! :peepwall:

Dont know ify youd be interested but i have a 12" ascendant mayhem d.7 that has a fresh recone done professionally by mylows10 on caraudio.com if your interested in that for the zcon?

Don't just talk about it DO IT!! :peepwall:

shit if i had the money, i would

Sign in to follow this