Making this topic because I know people are going. Would be nice to have a listing of who are actually going to be there.

I'm going to try ... really want to go, but not sure if my truck will be ready by then ...

New head unit going in ...

Front suspension being rebuilt ...

Amp rack comming out and retrofitted for the NEW Linear Power amps ... If the amps are not out by then ... No, I will not be there ...

Trying to get a new paint job ...

Going to need new tires to make that long of a trip ...

Know knows ...

Making this topic because I know people are going. Would be nice to have a listing of who are actually going to be there.

Will you be making this trip ??? What about Mark ???

If so, Please let me know ...

You missed Mark a while ago, he was in BR. lol

I am going to try to make to SBN, if not this year, then next year with the 4 18"s BP.

I'll be at SBN but mustang may not be there.

I am going to try to make to SBN, if not this year, then next year with the 4 18"s BP.

I will be sure to bring my ear plugs to that demo ... :drink40:

Well, I really hope Mark and Aaron make the USACI and MECA World Finals Events this year !!!

Would be really good for the SSA Competitors and forum members !!!

I believe I will be going, as it has been a total role in life reversal for me and Mark. I will start making plans here soon as I have to get everything together way ahead of time and need to know if I need to be accompanied with more stuff. :)

I'll be there with the gf, we can get toasty and rep ssa!

I'll just miss it. I will be in Florida March 29th-April 8th. Oh well. I hope to see pics from you who are going.

Bid vacation rounds going on at work, I'm bidding SBN week for my first round, hopefully I get it and then DbRevolution will be there from Kentucky/Tennessee. :drink40:

I am also going to try and make it. Dont want to miss this year. Last year was a blast, even got pulled over riding around with team decent :)

Good times

No way my money or vacation time is going to be right for SBN. I'm gonna have to roll out east to Lima, Ohio and get my fix there. Hope to meet some SSA folks out there for some good times :drink40:

I'm going to try ... really want to go, but not sure if my truck will be ready by then ...

New head unit going in ...

Front suspension being rebuilt ...

Amp rack comming out and retrofitted for the NEW Linear Power amps ... If the amps are not out by then ... No, I will not be there ...

Trying to get a new paint job ...

Going to need new tires to make that long of a trip ...

Know knows ...

I will be sure to bring my ear plugs to that demo ... :drink40:

Well, I really hope Mark and Aaron make the USACI and MECA World Finals Events this year !!!

Would be really good for the SSA Competitors and forum members !!!

Oh well ...

My wife informed me (while I was making plans for Lebanon, Tn on Feb. 26th, and SBN on Mar 24th)

That I could not go to SBN because her 16 year wedding anniversary was on the weekend of the 24th ...

She said that I will not be attending any events that weekend ... She wants to go Camping ...

So ... either on the way to the event, or comming back from event, If you are traveling on Ms highway 49, stop in at the LOVE'S Travel Plaza and meet up with me while you take your break from the road ... Shoot me a PM and I will give you my number and I live only minutes from the Travel Plaza ...

Just to meet up and talk or demo rides ... Please let me know ...

Thank you SSA

Randal ...

If cash permits then yes.

J

If I go, i'll be watching other people watch other people do demos and compete.

It is official now. Mark(&Emily) and I will be at Daytona.

I wish I would be, but that is my B-day weekend and I have other plans for the big 30....lol well i don't but friends have plans for me....

Spoke too soon. Sever challenge at the moment. Hopefully will get this business trip straight shortly. :)

SKAR Audio will be there!

Ive been planing on going this year but my builds taking off way slower than anticipated if all is done and i have money left count on seeing me down there as well.