SMpaintball78

some questions on losing some weight

That's not a bad weight at all..

5'10" and 215. Honestly a lil too soft around the middle. Gotta change that.

And Weight numbers on a scale don't mean shit. Its all about the bf%, blood pressure, cholesterol (good and bad), blood sugar levels, and how active you are.

J

And Weight numbers on a scale don't mean shit. Its all about the bf%, blood pressure, cholesterol (good and bad), blood sugar levels, and how active you are.

J

x2 on all that. i am a host so im on my feet for 7-8hrs a day plus i was taking addipex.. helps a ton. lol they are illegal here in ohio so i had to go to KY and get my perscription. iv been off them for 3 or 4 weeks now and i have no addiction what so ever.

J

x2 on all that. i am a host so im on my feet for 7-8hrs a day plus i was taking addipex.. helps a ton. lol they are illegal here in ohio so i had to go to KY and get my perscription. iv been off them for 3 or 4 weeks now and i have no addiction what so ever.

I wouldn't fuck with any pills like that. Replace junk food / processed food with whole food, reduce sugar and carbohydrate consumption. Protein has great satiety properties so you can use it in place of say carbs, and feel relatively full while still being on a caloric deficit.

Another note: If you gradually reduce your carb intake to around 100g or less per day, and aren't consuming lots of sugar, then your body can slowly start relying more so on fat for an energy source instead of glucose. The body will still use glucose stored in muscles known as glycogen during intense activities, but daily activities, walking, hiking, etc could all burn fat.

If your interested in reading more about the latter, look up ketosis, and ketogenic diets.

trippy.gif what?