Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

NEW YEARS SALE

Well, to help bring in the new year I can not find a better way then to offer up a sale.

So for an undisclosed quantity or time (depending on which happens first) we will be offering 30% off all enclosure pricing. Note that you can not add the SSA 15% discount on top of this, sorry guys.

This will be for this forum only!!!!! So please contact me here to get this discount.

This starts today BTW!!!!!!!

What's the best way to contact you with what we are needing to keep things straight? This thread, a new thread, or PM? I'm needing a design and build. Thanks for the awesome sale.

PM is the best way, but you can make a thread if you like.

I would say email, but we sponsor other forums, but this is the only forum that got a 30% discount where others only got a 20%. :D

Pay pay check doesn't get here till the first!! :suicide-santa:

Hopefully sale will last longer than shorter :eek5wavey:

Edited by Sencheezy

Sorry on the delay to get back with some of you. With the new year rolling in we have been busy and of course, out celebrating the new year like everyone else.

I will be going through PMs today to get caught back up and send out quotes for everyone.

We will let this sale go on for a little while longer. I have had several ask how this works for the sale. Basically if you are in communication with me and get a quote it is good until the sale ends(unless we have discussed other wise).

Thank you to everyone for the great year and I look forward working with everyone and being a larger part of this forum next year.

Happy new year everyone!!!!

This sale ends tonight, at midnight central time!!!!

We have had a large number of orders with this sale. More then expected honestly so build times may be extended in some cases(you will be notified if they are). Also, I just placed another order for more carpet as i feel we may run out by the end of the weekend already(we currently have over 150 yds but that is no where near enough).

Edited by pro-rabbit