SMpaintball78

1965 mustang pics and video

here i have a short video and some pics of my '65 mustang... enjoy :)

mustang651.jpg

mustang65.jpg<<favorite

mustang652.jpg

mustang653.jpg<<how many 15's could i cram into the trunk???

holy shyt!! did not expect that man... all your posts scream "idiot" ... lmfao....

Nice car, ignore my d1ck comment.... I'm just funny...

holy shyt!! did not expect that man... all your posts scream "idiot" ... lmfao....

Nice car, ignore my d1ck comment.... I'm just funny...

haha thanks. its my pride and joy... and my race car lol

How the fuck can you afford that!? lol

haha for graduation, my parents said they would go in half on it with me. only gave 7G total. insurance came out and appraised it for 15G :) huge gain on my part

im serious about that last picture... how many 15's could i cram in there? i was doing some thinking..... what if i made this my bass vehicle instead of my truck?? when i got my truck, it came with a box for 2 10's under the back seat so i still have all my seating and ill still have bass. my zcon 15+AQ3500+'65 mustang = SICKK

15 grand for that car.. thats insane

well its 46 years old, absolutly NO rust whatsoever, mint condition..... i cant wait to add the ford racing 351W motor to it. 380 horses+ 5spd tranny= A LOT of fun

also should make the value of the car go up a few G's

borrowed more money from the parents???

I ment an insanely good price. :P I love classic muscle and im very jealous.

im serious about that last picture... how many 15's could i cram in there? i was doing some thinking..... what if i made this my bass vehicle instead of my truck?? when i got my truck, it came with a box for 2 10's under the back seat so i still have all my seating and ill still have bass. my zcon 15+AQ3500+'65 mustang = SICKK

I guess the better question is why would you want to do that to a classic?

Use the KISS method and keep the car the way it is with very little modifications.

borrowed more money from the parents???

didnt barrow. they gave 3000 to me for graduation/birthday/christmas haha. my parents do have a little money, but i do not.. i hate when people think that just becasue my parents work hard and have money, that i also have money.. i do not haha

I wouldnt touch that car as far as audio at all, pure performance, It deserves nothing less.

Use the KISS method and keep the car the way it is with very little modifications.

something different i guess... iv been to MANY classic car shows and you would be surprised in how many old folks have subs in there classic's. i mean its usually only like 2 12's or 2 10's. it was just a thought. i never said i was doing it haha

I wouldnt touch that car as far as audio at all, pure performance, It deserves nothing less.

i feel ya. it was just a thought about the whole zcon thing. right now, im trying to save up $3800 so i can buy the ford racing 351W to drop over in it. 380 horses :):morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

something different i guess... iv been to MANY classic car shows and you would be surprised in how many old folks have subs in there classic's. i mean its usually only like 2 12's or 2 10's. it was just a thought. i never said i was doing it haha

Keep it simple, you will be happy you did.

Keep it simple, you will be happy you did.

if u watch my video, i did show a little kicker cvr 10 i want to install. nothing insane but i think its reasonable dont you?

ima call bullshit.. dont post yours dads stuff claiming its yours.

haha ur funny. look at my video.. whos name is on the license plate?

Are you aware of where the fuel tank is in that? If so, you will quickly rethink the 15s. Not a bad looking car, although the video doesn't represent it well. There must be some problems with it if it appraised that low.

Are you aware of where the fuel tank is in that? If so, you will quickly rethink the 15s. Not a bad looking car, although the video doesn't represent it well. There must be some problems with it if it appraised that low.

yeah the fuel tank IS the bottom of the trunk. but it sits about 2 inches lower than the resat so if i was to do 15's i would throw a board over the tank so no weight is on it. and my car is not original at all. thats why its not work 25G haha.

haha ur funny. look at my video.. whos name is on the license plate?

yeah your dads last name.

yeah the fuel tank IS the bottom of the trunk. but it sits about 2 inches lower than the resat so if i was to do 15's i would throw a board over the tank so no weight is on it. and my car is not original at all. thats why its not work 25G haha.

I know it's not original, but value is not all about originality. Coupes are not worth as much as fastbacks, but still pricey with the nostalgia guys.

Pictures look great.