SMpaintball78

1965 mustang pics and video

ima call bullshit.. dont post yours dads stuff claiming its yours.

haha ur funny. look at my video.. whos name is on the license plate?

yeah your dads last name.

my dads last name is Lewis. Just like mine. My name is Lantz. Just as my username says lol. Do u want a picture of thebtitle as well?

Are you aware of where the fuel tank is in that? If so, you will quickly rethink the 15s. Not a bad looking car, although the video doesn't represent it well. There must be some problems with it if it appraised that low.

yeah the fuel tank IS the bottom of the trunk. but it sits about 2 inches lower than the resat so if i was to do 15's i would throw a board over the tank so no weight is on it. and my car is not original at all. thats why its not work 25G haha.

I know it's not original, but value is not all about originality. Coupes are not worth as much as fastbacks, but still pricey with the nostalgia guys.

Well considering its appraised for over double what I Gabe for it, I'm sitting pretty good :)

Awesome looking ride bro :drink40:

Thanks man

Love the car.

Wish you were closer, I would be more then happy to help you out with a full custom install if you ever went that way with this beauty.

That definitely is a nice old pony car.

don't desrtroy it with too much bass. 2 10"s should be enough ! And maybe some killer mids & highs for a really clean sound.

Nice car, I like it !

I agree, a nice simple setup that is molded and trimmed into the car would be my direction for it. I still like the car lol. Every time I look at it, I just get jealous a little bit.

That thing sounds good, nice car man! One day ill put a 5.0 in the ol exploder ;)

Love the car.

Wish you were closer, I would be more then happy to help you out with a full custom install if you ever went that way with this beauty.

yes, id love to do like 2 15's (kicker cvr's... cheap and reliable) with a little amp. it would be more for show than for listening to. when i drive now, i dont even turn the radio on, i LOVE listening to the sound of a oldschool V8;)

That thing sounds good, nice car man! One day ill put a 5.0 in the ol exploder ;)

haha. yeah the mufflers that are on there are running backwards. meaning the inlit and outlit are backwards. im saving to have full exhaust put on headers back ($500 :-/) then it will sound REALLY mean haha

don't desrtroy it with too much bass. 2 10"s should be enough ! And maybe some killer mids & highs for a really clean sound.

Nice car, I like it !

it actually has a nice set of pioneers all the way around and sounds damn good. but there isnt any bass in them.... i need :morepower1: lol

haha. yeah the mufflers that are on there are running backwards. meaning the inlit and outlit are backwards. im saving to have full exhaust put on headers back ($500 :-/) then it will sound REALLY mean haha

Unless they're chambered mufflers, it won't affect the sound much and will do nothing performance wise. Do you know anything about the engine at all? Just an FYI, go to fordstrokers.com and you can get something better than the FRPP crate engine for the same price with quite a bit more power. You could easily get a 408 with some nice heads and have 500 on tap for around $5K. This is assuming you can assemble components. A longblock is going to run you more.

Unless they're chambered mufflers, it won't affect the sound much and will do nothing performance wise. Do you know anything about the engine at all? Just an FYI, go to fordstrokers.com and you can get something better than the FRPP crate engine for the same price with quite a bit more power. You could easily get a 408 with some nice heads and have 500 on tap for around $5K. This is assuming you can assemble components. A longblock is going to run you more.

are u talking about throwing a big block under there? lol i dont want to do no cutting on the car. thats why i dont want to go that route. plus i dont need more than 400horses . it has around 285horses now and its plenty for that car lol. but of course, just about every time i take the car out for a nice drive, there is ALWAYS a rice burner trying to race at the stoplight. i love beating them with a 47year old car it puts a big :D on my face haha.

If it is your race car why would you want to add the extra weight of the subs, or do you not do full out racing? A nice fiberglassed and molded system would be fantastic back there, could even do some SA-8's and get tons of bass and keep alot of trunk space still. But i would not suggest doing big bass in there, just doesnt really seem to fit the car. But then again it isnt mine either!! Best of luck, car looks great!

are u talking about throwing a big block under there? lol i dont want to do no cutting on the car. thats why i dont want to go that route. plus i dont need more than 400horses . it has around 285horses now and its plenty for that car lol. but of course, just about every time i take the car out for a nice drive, there is ALWAYS a rice burner trying to race at the stoplight. i love beating them with a 47year old car it puts a big :D on my face haha.

No, the 408 is based on the 351. Displacement is increased through bore and stroke. Trust me, once you get more power, you will continue to want more. IT's worse than a drug.

If it is your race car why would you want to add the extra weight of the subs, or do you not do full out racing? A nice fiberglassed and molded system would be fantastic back there, could even do some SA-8's and get tons of bass and keep alot of trunk space still. But i would not suggest doing big bass in there, just doesnt really seem to fit the car. But then again it isnt mine either!! Best of luck, car looks great!

no im not into racing really. but what would you do if u are sitting in a 65 mustang and some honda civic with a huge ass fart cannon starts reving??? haha exactally. but yeah like i said, if i did do something like 2 15's, it wouod only be for show really. the sa-8's idea isnt to bad really....

No, the 408 is based on the 351. Displacement is increased through bore and stroke. Trust me, once you get more power, you will continue to want more. IT's worse than a drug.

the 351 clevland or 351 windsor??? i can fit the windsor, but not a clevland. i think 400 horses for $3800 isnt to bad. comes with a nice warrenty and ford puts it on a dyno for 50hrs before its shipped to you so all the rings are already seated and what not. it also comes with headers,carb,intake.... the whole 9 yards haha

It's Windsor based.

i got a 66 mustang and im putting 4 sa-8v2 the news ons on 2 quota b2 audio 1200 watt amps sould be hitting 143 dbs all day

fo rnow, im just have 1 10" kicker cvr and a oldschool kicker zr240 in the back and it sounds fine. my f150 in my bass vehicle. ssa zcon's FTMFW!! haha

the 351 clevland or 351 windsor??? i can fit the windsor, but not a clevland. i think 400 horses for $3800 isnt to bad. comes with a nice warrenty and ford puts it on a dyno for 50hrs before its shipped to you so all the rings are already seated and what not. it also comes with headers,carb,intake.... the whole 9 yards haha

I don't know how I missed this, but you can fit either the Cleveland or the Windsor. They're pretty much the same size, share the same trans pattern, etc. The only issue you would have would be with a modular or big block. They came with big blocks as well, but if you went with the hemi head or 427 you'd have to do some shock tower work.