vanquish

WTB: (( SMD DD-1 ))

If you actually read and understand what they've said, you wouldn't be acting sarcastic.

what a helpful forum. lol

:suicide-santa:

No one cares if you buy one or not, but the likelihood of finding someone on this board who has one and wants to sell it is incredibly slim, your likelihood would ten fold on SMD.

I'm sorry no one here is helpful in the sense that they don't have the item your looking for.

It just seems to me that this product is just an expensive shiny toy made to do something you can easily do without it.

what a helpful forum. lol

:suicide-santa:

Several members have taken the time to explain why that "tool" is useless in an attempt to save you some money. Personally, I'd call that helpful.

If you really want one you should look on the board owned by the company which produces the DD-1.

Several members have taken the time to explain why that "tool" is useless in an attempt to save you some money. Personally, I'd call that helpful.

:+1:

Lulz.

it's not even that big of a deal. so i want to throw some money away on useless products why even take time to change my mind.

THIS IS A "WANTED" Thread. Please dont clutter my thread if you don't have what i'm looking for. THANKS

:eek5wavey:

Edited by lost

Lol

If u just want to waste money go and buy a fluke multimeter and maybe learn someting. The if u meet someone with a dd u can compare the two products. One from a real company and the other one just there for people who has no idea and have too much money.

WTB Fluke meter :)

Get it from Steve

Why would you waste money on that useless POS?

Why would you bump a dead thread that's aready been settled and add a useless post? That is the real question.

To stir the pot, of course.

A newbie with 5 posts bumped it, probably by mistake.

Has an SMD boner and knows very little most likely.

The funny thing is, no one has yet to EVER offer an actual use for it. Really great marketing from someone whose only interest is in profiting from noobs. :(