ncacoates

Mazda 8x SA-12 build

Thanks guys im pulling out all the stops on this build it'll probably be the last big one as i plan to get a car early next year. I did get 2 power and 2 ground runs done tonight and tear out the old wiring.

2012-02-17_19-32-12_565.jpg

damn that box looks BEAST

Very nice bro!!

Here you go guys bracing done and mostly carpeted. Had to throw the 4 sa-12s in just to see what it looked like lol.

2012-02-16_20-42-38_189.jpg

box looks great .. :fing34:

Built a little amp rack to hold the amps on the box tonight. Box should be going in the car tomorrow just gotta paint the port and seal all the joints inside the box.

2012-02-18_21-01-11_336.jpg

LOVE it looks sharp man!

x2

Fits like a glove yeah buddy. Let me tell you its a bear getting it in the car alone lol. Ill get a better picture tomorrow just started raining/snowing so i called it a day.

2012-02-19_18-05-00_333.jpg

Gotta be a bitch getting it in there, lube here up!

This is gonna be bonkers :ghost:

lookin good.. cant wait to see some vids :)

LOVE it looks sharp man!

Gotta be a bitch getting it in there, lube here up!

This is gonna be bonkers :ghost:

lookin good.. cant wait to see some vids :)

I have to say that I agree with everyone else, it looks great and I bet it's a snug fit for sure. I'm definitely tuned in for more pics and vids.

Only got the batteries temprarly set up tonight till i get 3-4 larger ones but itll be run this way for awhile. Im gonna get the port painted tomorrow and get the second amp rack on the back done for the 50.4 and the 100.2.

2012-02-20_18-17-26_283.jpg

Seems to be coming along nicely. Keep up the great work!!

I want to hear this

You make the drive you can listen all you want when its done. I say we all have a meet up this summer in Myrtle beach, SC

Nice wiring job at the batteries! I also dig the way you brought the cables in, up front. Killer work!adhd.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments. All i was able to get done tonight was painting the port and getting the back panel done. Still trying to decide if im even gonna run the mids and his amps on the back now though. Not really a clean way to wire it so itll probably be a no go.

2012-02-21_18-51-37_846.jpg

No pics this time around but i did a small test run with 4 of the 12s i have and one of the 3k's. Let me just say daaammmnnn its loud. Already putting a hurting on the btls not to mention 4 of the sub holes are covered with a mdf plugs. Hopefully early next week ill have the rest in and itll be time to open her up and get some videos.

haha nice to hear that everything is workin out for you.

cant wait to see some vids :)

I so wanted to do something like this to my Escape. I've got 4 kids and it was my only vehicle so that was not a possiblity :( I'm looking foward to the results you're able to get.

crazy!!!

Thanks guys its coming along far better than i thought. Ive come too a conclusion that i may have over shot my goal by alot though. With just 5 of the 12s in and using one 3k its stupid. You guys are gonna be in for a real treat come tuesday or wensday of next week. Im gonna be out and about here in a bit ill try and get a pic for yall.

Thanks guys its coming along far better than i thought. Ive come too a conclusion that i may have over shot my goal by alot though. With just 5 of the 12s in and using one 3k its stupid. You guys are gonna be in for a real treat come tuesday or wensday of next week. Im gonna be out and about here in a bit ill try and get a pic for yall.

:popcorn:

Wired up and got all the 12s in. Still setting in how brutal it is to be honest and they have yet to break in at all. I far surpassed the goal i was shooting for and the few reactions i got were pretty much immediate ejections from the car lol. Did a half ass hair trick with some random chick she was to afraid to get close enough for to to go crazy. All in all once i button this sucker up and get some bigger batteries ill be killing the shows.

2012-02-28_17-22-14_567-Copy.jpg

2012-02-28_18-32-32_990-Copy.jpg

Looks loud. I love the clean wiring. :)