ncacoates

Mazda 8x SA-12 build

Nice scores man!

Your roof looks like it is about to pop off!

Video does it no justice either its pretty stupid in person. Ill have to work on using a better camera next time.

Enclosure looks great, laser etched panel is an awesome addition!!! Great work!! Great score!!

Very Nice !!

Very Nice !!

Im coming for you 16k!!! lemme get some more power and im gonna hurt your walls feelings tongue.png

Very Nice !!

Im coming for you 16k!!! lemme get some more power and im gonna hurt your walls feelings tongue.png

hehe ill be waiting ;)

Small update. Finally took the time to run all the wire for active 2 way this weekend. Let me just say i didn't know what i was missing. Im just using the amps crossover so its not perfect yet not to its full ability's. I do believe the double din is on its way out for a pioneer prs80. Ill get pictures up this week when i get all the wiring sorted out and the amp mounted.

:)

I've heard that unit if a bit complicated at first, I would keep the manuel on this one :)

Great build ! I love it !

But I thought you wrote that your batts were still good. You changed them ?

smile.png

I've heard that unit if a bit complicated at first, I would keep the manuel on this one smile.png

So Ive herd but i'm sure the benefit is worth it though. Im still undecided as to what method im gonna use either the 80prs, MS-8, PXA-H800, or the 3Sixty.3..... Id really like more channels than the 80prs if i ever wanted to do a 3-way setup down the road. Over all functionality and the easy of plugging in a laptop to change settings makes me lean more towards a full on processor.

Great build ! I love it !

But I thought you wrote that your batts were still good. You changed them ?

Thanks!! Yeah one ended up being dead but the others were so small they couldn't really keep up. Bigger is always better in the battery world lol

Got a little can trick video and yet again i swear videos dont do it justice lmao.

Managed to squeeze alittle more out this past weekend. Im gonna have some updates with some tweaks i plan to do here soon as my goal with this build is to break 156 on music. Overall im happy with the build and once my goal is reached i believe their is gonna be a wall build in my future. Anyways i still think a no wall score of 154.6 at 37hz on music is still really damn good.

2012-08-26_16-52-17_742.jpg

good score man

Good shit bro!

Got a little can trick video and yet again i swear videos dont do it justice lmao.

curious... what tweeters are those in your sail panels?

Thanks guys! Shogen the tweeters are infinity kappa's i molded into the panels. Honestly for what they are they do good but i need silk they are to harsh for my liking.

Nice music score! :)

Curious, did you change the HU or get some processing for the front stage? I'm considering going active as well. With such a loud substage, I would like a fairly loud front stage to sound somewhat decent.