Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

This build has become very costly for me.

So making it to Slamology, has turned into a financial challenge more than anything. It will be an day of decision unfortunately. 

It's become very difficult to even come up with the cash for the raw material. But, will continue to make effort. 

Here are some updated pics.

IMG_20140526_182941_zps6unqievh.jpg

IMG_3018_zpsbkjuimj4.jpg

IMG_2467_zps8zgz143t.jpg

Looks like you will be in the 160 club:)

Thanks guys. 

So a few good notes.

Manager approved of 4 14 hour work shifts. So OT will help.

I have confirmed pick up for my 3rd Taramp at Slamology

And the Final Final Hardware pieces have been ordered and should all be here for this week.

So Vehicle should be up and running by Wednesday of next week. 

Thanks guys. 

So a few good notes.

And the Final Final Hardware pieces have been ordered and should all be here for this week.

Hell yea man!!

oh LORD!!! get it Sen!!!

Thanks guys. 

So a few good notes.

Congrats on everything , I've been "watching" the Iron Man Explorer since i've been on this forum and you really went all the way with this build!

Congrats on everything , I've been "watching" the Iron Man Explorer since i've been on this forum and you really went all the way with this build!

He wasn't BSing when he said he was done with the single sub set up for sure lol

It's a shame DC creations fell through, and I am surprised that they put you off like that. Strange how some small businesses cant even provided good customer service.

Anyway nice job on the build.

Thanks guys. 

So a few good notes.

Damn bro. Sucks ass to work overtime for car audio. This hobby is fun but we all know how temporary installs are. Just my rant... I hate overtime with a passion.

You better be bringing your ass up for Slamology! I don't care if you aren't done with the build yet or not!

Thanks guys for all the feedback. 

Yeah, this is an upgrade to a single sub setup lol. Going to shows like SBN is what freaking mad me do it haha. To get loud, like, loud loud. One thing I've learned, it takes a lot of time, and money. This is just me being honest. Every vehicle down at shows like SBN, all the heavy hitters, they all share the these same key items in common. Now, to say you "need" all of this to be loud, well obviously that's subjective to what you consider loud. For me, loud is anything over 158dbs. And that's what I want.

But again, if loud to you is just, 145dbs, then of course you don't need nothing of this scale. But, once you get 145dbs, trust me, you'll want more! haha. That's why I'm making such a huge leap, and hopefully, an 10db leap.

This year, it will take a score of 160db at the HEADREST, FUSED, for me to take home 1st place at world finals. And that's my personal goal.

Mike Smiley, is the builder for this, if you guys would like to send him a PM on facebook. 

Here is another update photo for you guys.

Also, it means A LOT to mean when I hear feedback from you guys. Especially for people that have been following me for the longest. Just, thank you, so much. 

Love all you guys. Gives me motivations when I'm down and out. Because I'm struggling over here man lol. Not to get too emotional or to feel some sort of pitty. But I've been taking the city bus, for like the past 6 weeks, and I've become financially behind several weeks as well. But I'm glad I'm doing it all now. The rest of the year I won't spend a dime on this truck lmao, which will allow me to catch back up, and hopefully be debt free(minus school loan lmao).

IMG_24631425561162_zps1qafx2nh.jpeg

Looking good brother!! Don't let the obsession eat you alive. Hehe :D

IMG_24631425561162_zps6d2a818a.jpeg

I would redo the buss bar like this. They way you have it originally pictured, if any of the wires shorted out, the wire would burn before the it could blow all the fuses.

Almost there

Looking nice man! Wish I lived close so I could help with it. Love working on big builds lol

It is very easy to go over budget...I was thinking 3-4 grand for my lil system build for the Lanche...I am over that already, lol.  But like stated earlier- don't ruin your finances man- debt is hard to recover from.

I feel your pain bro... I had dug myself into a hole trying to accomplish a good ground pounder. All in I'm about 13x what I paid for the car to begin with.

IMAG2694_zpsznakajty.jpg

When it rains it pours. Had my buddy order the wire from weldingsupply.com instead of electronbeam.com. and look at the different size!!! Fml

IMAG2693_zpsjxajvrs9.jpg

IMAG2692_zpsgoha0gto.jpg

IMAG2692_zpsgoha0gto.jpg

IMAG2691_zps8dtzuunp.jpg

IMAG2689_zpsxqv9wzsj.jpg

IMAG2688_zpstx9mzrpv.jpg

IMAG2687_zps8ntioywv.jpg

thats sexty....

watch that gas mileage drop with all that weight lol

IMAG2694_zpsznakajty.jpg

lets see the wires not the jacket. And if you ordered from weldingsupply and didn't go through me you overpaid bro. Wireandsupply has better prices. i get the 6awg for .43ft

Lovin the build man, all the pics are great motivation for me to hurry up and build. ( my system is much smaller) I used radnor welding lead and it was smaller than EB but the wire inside the jacket was the same size. I have made the switch to electron beam though. Keep up the good work !!