Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

.....but did you get the new tires on yet before the upcoming trip? I don't want to see or hear anything bad happen bro.

.....but did you get the new tires on yet before the upcoming trip? I don't want to see or hear anything bad happen bro.

:(

There's like a ton of people around the sundown truck holding doors trying to get that db score up...while on the other side you had nobody holding nothing and killing the db's....#nice job #YOUGONEGETTHISWORK

Edited by antoinez28

There's like a ton of people around the sundown truck holding doors trying to get that db score up...while on the other side you nobody holding nothing and killing the db's....#nice job #YOUGONEGETTHISWORK

That's because the other guy was going for a world record and a couple tenths wasn't going to help senchez

Wait so your saying Senchez was a couple db's from a WR?

Yep, only 2.5 DB's away from the WR during the run, but the last 10 seconds was when he lost the rear subs and his average went from 151.3 down to a 150. The other guy held a 154 the whole run but who knows if he was holding back. 

Very impressive run by Senchez to go at the same 24hz at Jared "The Beast"

The format is a 2 minute average at or below 32hz. But you get a .25db bonus for each additional hz below 32 that you play. So they both got a 2 db bonus for playing 24hz. He could have easily did the whole run at say 30hz and maybe done alittle better but who knows.

Jared set the record after the bonus with a 156.3 db 

Senchez ended up at a 152 after the bonus but that losing the last 10 seconds. He would have ended with a 153.5 ish had he been able to finish the run. 

I would love to try and go for a 154 average at 30hz but that 2 minutes straight scares the piss out of me. lol

It's only a few recones lol

Pfft, While brazilian amps love being around 11 - 12.5 volts. It takes a gazillion more amps for Korean amps to be able to hold up that kinda power lol. I personally am with Lee, I'd feel more comfortable undervolting Brazilian vs Korean any day, but i'd much more prefer to put more batteries to handle the load either way.

only a couple... That's a huge deficit to make up.

I don't excel in this format. I'm only good from 26-56hz which is a very flat response, which i sacrifice low end extension but was done so by intent. I was originally going to do my run at 32hz because I know the limits of my system. But having Recones at home, and wanting to put on a good show, I went up against Jared Hairtrick King Gibson knowing it would be a good showing. I know @Jared had a few more clicks and my amps are at 4 ohms each. So there's more to be had from both of us. I'll seal my sunroof and tune the port by time world finals is here. 2 mins with a constant 24hz bass with over 20krms is a big risk for anyone system. Toast to you good sir @Jared.

I actually could have won for the world record. If I had done 32hz like I originally planned, it would hold over a 156 for 2 minutes for sure. But, being a good sport, I dropped down to a frequency that I know isn't my territory. But I did it to put on a good show for the crowd. 

Scott's perspective.

RECONES ARE DONE !!!!

Finally 24k

IMG_394795421218984_zpsfkrvrfk8.jpeg

IMG_394802048504196_zpsosl7hehl.jpeg

I actually could have won for the world record. If I had done 32hz like I originally planned, it would hold over a 156 for 2 minutes for sure. But, being a good sport, I dropped down to a frequency that I know isn't my territory. But I did it to put on a good show for the crowd.

Yeah that makes sense.

Reppin everyone well lil brotha! I'm happy for you & what you've been able to accomplish. Looking forward to what the future holds with the system near full potential.

*****UPDATE******

All Subs have been reconed !! This saturday I will be at Sundown HQ with 24k !!! Woot Woot. 

IMG_2357_zps7sffk8te.jpg

IMG_5843_zpsdvjkqe7m.jpg

IMG_20140812_183948_zpstkrgelry.jpg

IMAG0147_zpsthrvlqbx.jpg

IMG_20140812_181612_zps0nauo1yl.jpg

IMAG0148_zps71aiw2se.jpg

IMAG0151_zpsd8gbeknu.jpg

I just want to thank you Quentin, for such an amazing product and hands down best Customer Service. Not only to me, but as well as to Teric, Swift, and all the rest of us. You take good care of us, and that is really appreciated. Taking all the feedback from the people who user your equipment, rather for daily listening, or for extreme pressure levels, you treat us all the same and adhere to our inputs. 

With all the improvements coming forward for October Release, I can't imagine another product being close to price to performance. 

After tearing down the subs, it's retarded at how stiff the subs are AFTER I've beaten the living crap out of the subs. The only three things that now seem to be the weak point, is the leads, and triple joints and maybe some additional cooling. ALL which you've already taken the appropriate action to remedy these small concerns as not all users abuse these drivers as much as I and others have. 

Stay tuned !! 164 Outlaw WILL be in my 100% daily driver by the end of this year. 

Couldn't agree more. Keep up the great work Quentin!

Go get it

IMG_3942_zpsbg1exlkt.jpg

IMG_4071_zpsbyhcgaqp.jpg

IMG_7302_zps5r8gfuvg.jpg

IMG_0170_zpsj7ckxtv8.jpg

Score should go up 1 db after break in.

Dash sealed, dash door open, and port score.

Interesting, looks like you used the same frequency or at least within 1hz on all tests. The frequency should change depending on mic placement as well, so it sounds like these are full potential either way we look at it.

Edited by nadcicle

Yeah seems like it's hovering around 48hz. Interesting thing. At EMF, my peak in the Port was around 54hz, but only at full volume.