Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Quentin, since you are the leading expert in DSS subs, how would an Ethos do on 2200 daily?

I'm still disappointed that I didn't get to hear it with everything hooked up first.

I have yet to get a demo at all :(

It's had one problem or another in one form or another every time I've attempted to try :/

It's had one problem or another in one form or another every time I've attempted to try :/

Come to finals and hear mine :)

Come to finals and hear mine :)

I wish I could man but no more vacation time left & wed/thur for off days sucks.

IMAG0209_zps2iyionne.jpg

My new radio. Eclipse 7200

Nice unit...I was looking at one on ebay last week but did not jump on it...WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS AT

Edited by antoinez28

Nice unit...I was looking at one on ebay last week but did not jump on it...WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS AT

Caco.

I can't wait to install it

Love the head unit man, should treat you well.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Not much going on. Soon to start is testing on the meter, need to achieve an 160 at the headrest with 290 amps of fusing.

As of late, my attention has been directed towards sq actually. Here's a random picture of Valerie, just because lol. I wish I had some more updates to offer. But honestly, as far as equipment is concerned, this build is pretty much complete at this point. Tridents are a bit out of budget, and this is loud as is. Next updates to follow will most likely be mechanical like engine work, exhaust, wheels and tires, that sort of thing. Will be coasting it out until world finals. 

PicsArt_1411412124798_zpsxvsymf2w.jpg

Awesome, Senchez.  I can't wait to finally get a demo of this thing one of these days.

What happened to the amp?

What happened to the amp?

Which amp Steve? 

World finals is this weekend. Unfortunately, not much testing has been done. It's been a very hectic year for myself. I do still plan on placing of course. But next year will be a much better year. I will keep you guys updated on the results from Finals this weekend.

Gave lots of demos Sunday at world Finals. Also took 3rd place for my class in Meca. Pictures to be uploaded later.

Gave lots of demos Sunday at world Finals. Also took 3rd place for my class in Meca. Pictures to be uploaded later.

Congrats, nice work.

Congrats man!!! Still telling everyone in the A about my demo. You made my trip up from Atlanta well worth it!!! It's unbelievable how friendly you guys are. Go team IAK DSS PorkChop what's up!! Great memories at my first finals being a spectator.

Congrats man!!! Still telling everyone in the A about my demo. You made my trip up from Atlanta well worth it!!! It's unbelievable how friendly you guys are. Go team IAK DSS PorkChop what's up!! Great memories at my first finals being a spectator.

Sorry you couldn't stay on sunday man! That's when I REALLY let her rip haha. I'm sure I'll be down there sometime soon.

Nice job Senchez! :)

Taramps HD30k

DSS Tridents

That is all. 

Taramps HD30k

DSS Tridents

That is all.

I'll be tuned in for that for sure.

:popcorn: