Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Awesome! 

That's a mean lookin' S.O.B right there bro!

Can't wait to see a vid of those!

Thanks guys!

Ok guys, small update.

I will be loading the subs over this weekend. And mounting the single 80ah lithium. Unfortunately, the 30k is still not ready for production. It's simply too much current at the power stage, so more testing and modification must be done for contiunous use. So for SBN15, they will be shipping me two of the T30k model. This has been made publicly for competition use only. But actually, it can play music, but must never see 1 ohm, or barely 2 ohms, for the same reason. Too much current for continuous use. But unfortunately, I already have ordered my D1.4 coil subs. So, I will have the gain turned down a bit unfortunately. But, that being said, amp is shipping first thing in the morning straight from the factory. So if all things goes well, I will be up and playing early next week.

Ok guys, small update.

I will be loading the subs over this weekend. And mounting the single 80ah lithium. Unfortunately, the 30k is still not ready for production. It's simply too much current at the power stage, so more testing and modification must be done for contiunous use. So for SBN15, they will be shipping me two of the T30k model. This has been made publicly for competition use only. But actually, it can play music, but must never see 1 ohm, or barely 2 ohms, for the same reason. Too much current for continuous use. But unfortunately, I already have ordered my D1.4 coil subs. So, I will have the gain turned down a bit unfortunately. But, that being said, amp is shipping first thing in the morning straight from the factory. So if all things goes well, I will be up and playing early next week.

Good to hear man! Cant wait to see it playin with the new subs

Yes...more hairtricks...nice to know

Nice!!!

The 2015 Taramps HD30kSPL will not be ready to ship by SBN2015. Instead, they will be sending me 2 Taramps T30kSPL. These are not as "stout" as the HD line will be, so I will have to wire a little high with gains down a bit. Here is some pictures for your pleasure.

9684809dfbb1_zps7osrt3vj.jpg

Edited by Sencheezy

Holy crap that's still a stout looking amp!

Damn....

Dimensions?

Nearly identical to the AA7.5k

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNbuttlick.gif

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNbuttlick.gif

haha Thanks!

The 2015 Taramps HD30kSPL will not be ready to ship by SBN2015. Instead, they will be sending me 2 Taramps T30kSPL. These are not as "stout" as the HD line will be, so I will have to wire a little high with gains down a bit. Here is some pictures for your pleasure.

9684809dfbb1_zps7osrt3vj.jpg

A beast!!!!! smile.png

Hope to see it doing what it does at SBN.  You think you'll be at Scrapin the Coast in MS in June?  I am planning to make that as well.

Getting there. I'll be headed down to SBN Thursday. Amps come in Thursday morning.

20150317_192015_zps0xixopg6.jpg

FB_IMG_1426699568489_zpspeaipo5e.jpg

FB_IMG_1426699562265_zpsvcsyfamf.jpg

FB_IMG_1426699360358_zpsmedrbdq3.jpg

Has anyone else ever seen this before? Is it because of how much motor force is in the box to cause this? It's magnetized the box braces.

FB_IMG_1426701700462_zpsirugskdm.jpg

All Subs are mounted and wired to play!

FB_IMG_1426710912608_zpsujll65zf.jpg

Has anyone else ever seen this before? Is it because of how much motor force is in the box to cause this? It's magnetized the box braces.

FB_IMG_1426701700462_zpsirugskdm.jpg

DAMN LMAO

Please do Sencheezy a favor! Like, thumbs up, comment, share, and tag your friends!

Taramps T30k Unboxing:

60,000 Watt Car Audio System - TEAM SSA SUBWOOFERS: https://youtu.be/fCXQqL1chSY

Just so everyone knows what's exactly going on. Mike Smiley, back me up if I missed something. I have 1 DC Power 240xp, 1 80ah Juice Box LiFePo4 battery. 2 runs of 3/0 pos front to back, and 3 runs of 3/0. I have 2 Taramps T30k amplifiers wired at .93 ohms. My box rise is right at 6 ohms. Average voltage drop was 11.7, as seen in video, average current draw was 1600 amps, as seen in video. We performed 6-9 runs back to back of 30-50 seconds full tilt sessions. It took roughly 13 seconds for each run to bring back up to 13.3 volts. We are clamping over 20k rising to 6 ohms on music. Throughout the videos, avg SPL on dash was 159.x door open. No smells from subs, amps, or batteries. No signs of failure anywhere during testing.