Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

I went to the other autozone, wtf is it called?.... idk, auto something, must of overlooked it, but will check thoz tomar for sure.

where did you get your welding cable from ???

Weldingsupply.com :drink40:

Weldingsupply.com :drink40:

Awesome! :drink40:

I guess I will upload some videos I've taken, the sound of my voice is what has stoped me before, but idc lol

This video is of me just opening my Boss amp

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/?action=view¤t=VID_20111228_110447.mp4

Here is me takeing the Icon 10" before trading it for the 15' Part one

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/?action=view¤t=VID_20111228_115641.mp4

Part 2

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/?action=view¤t=VID_20111228_115843.mp4

This video is of me opening the AQ and IAs

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/?action=view¤t=VID_20111228_120542.mp4

This is me opening the DVD

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/?action=view¤t=VID_20111228_105947.mp4

And this is the lastest video I have just shot a few minutes ago. Just a short video to show how amazing this sub sounds and how powerful it is. I love this damn thing, its like a Ninja had sex with a pro Heavy Weight boxer the way it sounds, so quick and accurate but yet so damn powerful! Its a night time which sux I know, but its what I got for now. I can do a cup trick with it as well, a empty medium cup from Tbell lol

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/?action=view¤t=VID_20120123_232024.mp4

Enjoy the vids and leave some feedback!

Personally I'd go from what you have on your battery terminal to something like this

DEK-00149-lg.jpg

That is the same terminals I use. If you buy them individually pay attention to what you buy because the pos and neg terminals are different size. Also I replaced the wing nut with a real nut.

You can use the Mil spec terminals as well. Basically the same thing with a side stud and it's a little longer. You just have to pay attention to the ring terminal size. Depending on what you buy they may be a little too big in diameter to use.

41FT73vgw9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Personally I'd go from what you have on your battery terminal to something like this

DEK-00149-lg.jpg

That is the same terminals I use. If you buy them individually pay attention to what you buy because the pos and neg terminals are different size. Also I replaced the wing nut with a real nut.

You can use the Mil spec terminals as well. Basically the same thing with a side stud and it's a little longer. You just have to pay attention to the ring terminal size. Depending on what you buy they may be a little too big in diameter to use.

41FT73vgw9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thanks for that! Will definately keep an eye out for that.

Here are the subs I installed for a local, helping grow the SSA community one sub at a time :dancing:

IMG_20120124_141105.jpg

IMG_20120124_141044.jpg

And this is.. Well you know what this is :peepwall:

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

imagejpeg_2_5.jpg

Will take more pics onces its here :popcorn:

Marine terminals ftw

Stetsom ftw :)

Ok, I am taking over this build log for a short period of time, hehe.

Sencheezy will be going to his first competition ever next month and my job is to get his install loud.

This doesn't mean I am just designing it.. I am actually going to build it here, then drive all the way down to his house, install

and fine tune this design all day long prior to the show.

Hopefully, he will gain lots of experience and knowledge about competing and how things effect pressure, etc...

He is running a single 15" ICON off of an AQ1200d.

The competition limitation rules are as follows-

Everything must be installed in cargo area ONLY with rear seats capable of locking in upright position.

He has SUV so behind 3rd row.

No duct tape, no foam, no missing panels, no concrete, etc.. and install must be below the top of seats(not headrest, seat itself)

He also is limited by ONLY a 35A fuse (MECA rule).

So, we are gonna try to not only get loud but hopefully get 1st place in his class.

Soon, i will post up drawing of box i plan on designing.

It will be constructed out of Birch and 8 or 10" concrete form tube. This is to allow ease of tuning while i'm there.

More details soon..

This just got a bit more interesting.

Tada! Here is First drawing. Waiting on thoughts from OP.

sencheezy.jpg

Specs-

Internal Volume GROSS (with sub installed)- 5.54cuft

Port Capability-

8" Form tube

Tuning Range- 31Hz - 61Hz

Volume Adjustment Capability-

GROSS from 5.54cuft to NET 4.7cuft displacement via port ONLY.

GROSS from 5.54cuft to NET 2.73cuft displacement via wood and port.

Port Velocity good for daily driving up to 5,500w.

Port Velocity good for burping up to 3,200w.

Woooooooooot!!!! U like! That looks so sexy. Feedback from op is proceed :):dancing:

Edit, I like!*

With it being so far in rear, only issues we will see is the length of my current cabling, not sure if my current power can reach, also, grounds will have to be relocated

Ok, i will get material costs in 1 minute or so then text them to you just for reference

Ok, i will get material costs in 1 minute or so then text them to you just for reference

Sure

Team work!!!! I love it!!

Yep! I love the sport..

If you live on the East Coast, you never know what I might do... I may just spontaneously just go somewhere out of the blue just to do it.

When i first got in to competition, i had to learn everything myself, no help from anybody...

Still to this day, I have never had anyone help me build any one of my builds...

So if i were new to the game, I'd know how much i appreciate getting first hand help.. And that is what i am doing.

I have helped many new competitors back in 2010-2011 and I still try to even when i'm not actually there.

That's what Team IAK is all about isn't it? I Already Know

Nice shiz!!! Good stuff sen! ... and good luck!!!

7k > 14k :peepwall:

lol jk

lol jk

Lol, this is true if you got stock electrical.

lol jk

Lol, this is true if you got stock electrical.

YES, I win :attempt: