Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

I suppose I should bring over my door speaker install if the IA's Coaxials. Right now I have the IA's Components in their place, and have moved them to the rear. Here is link for that thread, and I will simply carry over the photos.

07 Explorer door panel removal

IMG_20111031_230612.jpg

IMG_20111209_221916.jpg

IMG_20111121_174103.jpg

1000000239.jpg

1000000240.jpg

1000000241.jpg

1000000242.jpg

1000000243.jpg

1000000244.jpg

1000000245.jpg

1000000246.jpg

1000000247.jpg

1000000249.jpg

1000000250.jpg

1000000251.jpg

1000000252.jpg

1000000253.jpg

1000000254.jpg

IMG_20111216_162542.jpg

Comments?

This would fill mine right up.

IMG_20111121_174103.jpg

If I started with 3/8 tank. :roflmao:

wait, that's not funny

Lol I get it Logan, don't worry

That'll get me 2 weeks worth of driving these days. that used to get me around for a week in my blazer

62 bucks in gas would last me like 2 months lol

Honda ftw!

Honda ftw!

That's cause you live in a village, and it takes ten minutes to reach the other side. :lol:

I go through $30 a week, at ~28mpg. :peepwall:

Honda ftw!

That's cause you live in a village, and it takes ten minutes to reach the other side. :lol:

I have to commute 5 days a week to school.. probably 60$ a week for me at ~26-30 MPG.

Surprisingly despite all the weight I still get good MPG

Thought this was the HOP... tooo many windows open..

Looks good Senchez!

Edited by Julian

That'll get me 2 weeks worth of driving these days. that used to get me around for a week in my blazer

About one week here, school, work and bs'ing

Honda ftw!

I second hinote on this one lol, Tim it takes you .7 miles to get to work and back everyday, and .4 miles to get to the mall, I don't want to here it.

Honda ftw!

Lol so true, with my CAI, I now get 22mpg Highway on a 22 gallon tank

Honda ftw!

I have to commute 5 days a week to school.. probably 60$ a week for me at ~26-30 MPG.

Surprisingly despite all the weight I still get good MPG

Thought this was the HOP... tooo many windows open..

Looks good Senchez!

Thanks a lot! Yeah I'm not looking forward to my MPG here in the next few months :peepwall:

Nice pics bro! Have you heard the icons yet?

Um, yes? lol, Have you looked at the pics? I have the Icon playing right now. Thanks for the comment!

Nice build so far OP. I see getting better and better. That's a shit ton of power! I'm guessing you got these off the guy on SMD? I was gonna pick up a 7k but he never got back to me.

How do you like those IA speakers?

Nice build so far OP. I see getting better and better. That's a shit ton of power! I'm guessing you got these off the guy on SMD? I was gonna pick up a 7k but he never got back to me.

How do you like those IA speakers?

Thank you sir. Haha yes thats a very good guess. I'm never on there, but a fellow member here pointed me in that direction knowing I wanted more power. Thats odd, I talk to him everyday almost now, he's a great guy. He must have sold em all or something I'm not sure.

I like teh IA speakers, for their price. They get loud and clear, at higher volumes though, they seem to get really bright and unbalanced. Of course this can be cause by many other factors. But overall I'm happy with them and get compliments on them often.

My Valentines gift to myself.

IMG_20120211_222428.jpg

Thanks Chop!

On with some real progress. Here is the wood flooring to brace everything down for the Freeze Fest on the 21st.

IMG_20120215_092441.jpg

Here is a photo of my new box being built by the mad scientist Shizzzon

imagejpeg_2_7.jpg

Heres a video that I've taken a few weeks ago, never uploaded/posted it for some reason. Pretty nice footage.

Epic weakness!! :suicide-santa:

:peepwall: just messing with ya bro :roflmao: Lookiing good with what you have and looking foward to what you're getting :popcorn: Shizzzon will surely hook you up :fing34:

Haha thanks, IAK FTW,

Sure do wish I could rep Team SSA at freeze fest..

Thanks Chop!

On with some real progress. Here is the wood flooring to brace everything down for the Freeze Fest on the 21st.

IMG_20120215_092441.jpg

imagejpeg_2_7.jpg

Heres a video that I've taken a few weeks ago, never uploaded/posted it for some reason. Pretty nice footage.

Is that the AQ750?

LOL so thats what you do at work :P

truck sure is clean

Thank you sir :drink40:

Thanks Chop!

IMG_20120215_092441.jpg

imagejpeg_2_7.jpg

Is that the AQ750?

No, AQ1200

LOL so thats what you do at work :P

Some times when I have the urge for the bass which happens often lol

Somebody's gonna like this box...

2012-02-15174046.jpg

2012-02-15183738.jpg

:droolcup: :droolcup: :droolcup: :droolcup: :droolcup:

Looking good. So I guess I am behind....are u using a single sub application in this build? Is that 3/4" material.or thicker? R u still going to.Sean's this weekend....will u be there Sunday? Do u have bad hair days? ........ that's all the questions I have at this time, thanks.

Looking good. So I guess I am behind....are u using a single sub application in this build? Is that 3/4" material.or thicker? R u still going to.Sean's this weekend....will u be there Sunday? Do u have bad hair days? ........ that's all the questions I have at this time, thanks.

• are u using a single sub application in this build? For the Event on the 26th I will be using a single sub application
  • Is that 3/4" material.or thicker? In which material are you referring too? The mdf on the floor of cab is 1/2" and the mdf for the enclosure is 3/4"
  • R u still going to.Sean's this weekend? I am going to sean's in a few hours from the time I post this
  • will u be there Sunday? Where is there? I will be at his place for the entirety of today. The event is on the 26th, a Sunday, so yes, I will be there.
  • Do u have bad hair days? Depends on what you reference to as "bad" :ghost: