Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Congrats! But where are the "other" pics boobies.gif

NeedPics.gifbiggrin.png

:(

IMG_20120702_163505.jpg

IMG_20120702_163828.jpg

I hope everything works out for ya bro. Shitty situation

That sucks bro......but at least your truck doesn't look like their car.

IMG_20120713_175557.jpg

IMG_20120714_151241.jpg

IMG_20120714_151309.jpg

IMG_20120714_151322.jpg

IMG_20120714_151509.jpg

So I ordered these from Tim(14K), and one arrived cracked at the bottom :( It was leaking this black gooy stuff that literally desolved my carpet. I filed a clain yesterday with UPS, I didn't take a pic of the damage on the battery, but I can later. You can tell it was droped because the casing looks to be stretched. Hard to explain, but you know how plastic looks when you try to bend it? The stretched part turns that white color. But anyway, heres the damage it did to my carpet.

IMG_20120714_151524.jpg

I did notice a performance difference though :) Right now,I have two powers from front batt to rear batt. Then I have two seperate grounds from frame to the neg on battery. Then I just have the pos and neg from both amps to batt accordingly. Just a small update for you guys. I will be ordering some things next week from ToolMaker and AdrianD so stay tuned!

Aeros?

Aeros?

:TMNT:

:peepwall:

flare-1.jpg

huh.png

So just out of curiosity, I thought it would be a good idea to put one of my BC5500s on the Zcon in my daily box, just to see how things would go. This was literally just a "what if" installation. So I wired it up, and gave it a listen. Over the course of the day, I actually let the Zcon have it, as it was actually handling it REALLY well and was a total shock to me. As of right now, the gain is almost half way up, and the SSF is at around 28. Occasionally, I will hear a loud "pop". I'm guessing its due to the power being applied, but am not 100% sure.

IMG_20120719_134422.jpg

IMG_20120719_134440.jpg

Again, don't judge the installation. I wasn't expecting such great results what so ever. I've also noted quite of few things. The AQ1200 would actually get the zcon much hotter than the nendo does. I'm guessing because I may have been clipping and distroting the shit out of it trying to get the zcon louder. But now, with so much over head in power, Maybe the nendo is running much more efficient, which I like. I also readjusted the 3rd row seating A/C to point directly at the zcon, so that should help as well.

Now, in regards to output, allow me to say this, JESUS CHRIST!! Please excuse my french, but WOW. Lmao, this is really crazy and instense of how much output this thing is putting out now. I will take a video when I get the chance. I can't meter, since I don't have access to one. But I would guess mid 40s on music. Which I think is pretty damn good for a single woofer. I mean, its like a big ass fan blowing in there on some of the notes, its crazy lol. For it to handle so much power, just amazes me. Now of course, I can't say how much power its actually seeing, but its not like I have the gain set to 1/8th or anything. Just amazing. I'm speechless. I will forever run SSA!!!!

P.S. Voltage is too suburb! I'm staying above 13.5 while driving, and thats the low end, usually around 13.7. Only at idle will drop to about 12.8, lowest I've droped was to 12.5. Keep in mind, I have the rear A/C on 3/4 and front A/C to max on 3/4. That one D3100 has made an HUGE improvement. Heres another funny thing, the aq1200 would actually drop my voltage LOWER than the BC will on the exact same electrical???

Edited by Sencheezy

Happy to see you coming around. For a while there I would have labeled you as a zcon hater with edouble.

Happy to see you coming around. For a while there I would have labeled you as a zcon hater with edouble.

Yep. If it sounds like shit I dont want it!

I will be running the BC5500 on the Zcon daily.

Snds like u were def into some major clipping with that1200! U b careful with that nendo sir clipsalot...... Or not and start brushin up on ur recone skillz. I'm runnin an aq3500d.1 @1ohm to mine and it loves it. Zcon iak posse ftw!

Damn we need to reupholster that box, lol. That mofo slaps though. The z can definitely handle some power!!! Sounds nice, clean and loud!

drunk late night update, i blew the dustcap :(

You were drunk & blew who.....some guy named Dusty? Bwahahaha!!!

SET THE POWER ON YOUR AMP BONEHEAD!!!

Lol ^

Glue that bitch back on lol

Just the cap? That is a quick fix. You said you would take care of her man, I'm disappointed. :roflmao:

drunk late night update, i blew the dustcap sad.png

LOL Got a lil brave and cranked the vol a bit much, Ive been guilty of that many a time, never popped a dustcap, but sent an amp into protect. Honestly doesn't seem as loud when your tanked.

drunk late night update, i blew the dustcap sad.png

Honestly doesn't seem as loud when your tanked.

Have to agree with that. I did some drunk work on my car tonight, thankfully it isn't playing yet.

Looks like a good time to upgrade to CF dust caps. And get that burp box built :)

Looks like a good time to upgrade to CF dust caps. And get that burp box built smile.png

Or some ugly heavy duty re-gluing of the cap LOL.

Looks like a good time to upgrade to CF dust caps. And get that burp box built smile.png

Or some ugly heavy duty re-gluing of the cap LOL.

Lol x2