Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Love the front end look. Almost looks like a transformer.

22's would look good. Few cars can pull off big rims like 26's. There's a navi local to me that has 26's and surprisingly looks pretty good with them, but a navi is a good bit larger than an exploder.

2crave_no_4_b.jpg

Is what I've had my eye on for the past 7 months. 24x10. I'm not exactly sure yet, adding big rims will only add the "steal me" factor which I'm trying to avoid until I get my own garage. I need new tires bad right now though, starting to get bald sad.png

You can't go wrong with glossy black rims.

43.5 today :(

Its always puking something man, the thing today was, my Ipod for NO reason was acting JANKY af!!! It was like, the voltage output was super low or something. So I had to tell a buddy to download a song via his phone, and used that. I played Young Jeezy - Air Forces. I wasn't even thinking about my other "louder" songs. Such as Young Jeezy - Super Freak which is a lot louder to the ear.

Again, my score is at the headrest, and was on music, in my daily box with no proper testing. I feel I could easily do a 45 on music with this daily box.

So before I left, I decided to reset the ipod, turned off then back on, and what do you know, if puking works again :-/ I guess at least it wasn't broken lol. New photos will be uploaded sometime this week.

Isn't that a personal best for you? It takes baby steps, I am sure you will hit your goals!

I had 22s on the Durango. The ride was rough. I wouldn't go larger than that.

I had 22s on the Durango. The ride was rough. I wouldn't go larger than that.

its in the tires. I had 24s on my silverado and was smooth as stock. My 22s sucked ass.

I had 24'' rims on my explorer for two days thay rode ruffer than a --BJ-- from a girl with braces,,,,,,,,, I now run 22'' with a 265-tire and the ride is fine just like with my 20''rims

Edited by 98exploreron22

A few photos from last weeknds show. I really hate having to leave early every show :'(

zcon-1.jpg

SSAudio2.jpg

ssaduio.jpg

PMCC3.jpg

pmcc2.jpg

pmcc.jpg

PMCCvinyl.jpg

Look at my window tints! I :wub: em!

mountingamp.jpg

bc5500.jpg

I did when 1st place in show n shine.

Lookin clean lil bro......congrats!

Thanks Adrian_D :D

Cannot wait to receive them :dance: An amazing guy to work with for sure.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

:)

So, I guess I'll let the cat out the bag out this point. For the show on the 9th. I will be burping both of my BC5500s on the single zcon in a fart box for 3 secs off of the 6 16v batteries. Only two things could happen. Either way, I'm all for it.

Looks awesome, but trippy.gif

So, I guess I'll let the cat out the bag out this point. For the show on the 9th. I will be burping both of my BC5500s on the single zcon in a fart box for 3 secs off of the 6 16v batteries. Only two things could happen. Either way, I'm all for it.

Magical smoke...or 180 dbzzz. Win win right? :)

Good luck and I hope to hit my first 50+ at that show

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

No offense, and i know u know i'm not trying to, but if i cancould, i'd really wish i was there pretty much pre-testing the install and monitoring you during such event.

I'd rather support you in person with what you are about to do because if a problem arises, you need to disconnect immediately and safely or your sub or amp(s) can go pretty quick in something bad happens.

you need a 2nd pair of eyes on your amps and voltage at all times when doin something like that. You do have a mega batt bank which is good for voltage.. i'm just advising caution because i know u can't test the way you would need to before doing this burp and "guessing" what happens.

More worried about insufficient battery ah than a problem with the subs.

What final load sencheezy?

If I could fit 40k in my car I would in a heartbeat on my 4 zcons.

No offense, and i know u know i'm not trying to, but if i cancould, i'd really wish i was there pretty much pre-testing the install and monitoring you during such event.

I'd rather support you in person with what you are about to do because if a problem arises, you need to disconnect immediately and safely or your sub or amp(s) can go pretty quick in something bad happens.

you need a 2nd pair of eyes on your amps and voltage at all times when doin something like that. You do have a mega batt bank which is good for voltage.. i'm just advising caution because i know u can't test the way you would need to before doing this burp and "guessing" what happens.

I totally understand the risk, and couldn't agree with you anymore. I just don't have an extra set eyes around my area. Most people are always busy. Really the least way I want to go about it, but, just gotta be careful like you said.

More worried about insufficient battery ah than a problem with the subs.

What final load sencheezy?

If I could fit 40k in my car I would in a heartbeat on my 4 zcons.

I have 3 xp100 per bc5500, should be ok for a 3 sec burp. Probably not ideal, I know :(

1 ohm final load.

Hell, go for it.

it's on a sunday so i'm out 100%.. until i can compete that is.