Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Got quoted 1075$ for replacement of radiator/hose ohmy.png

fix that shit urself !! O_O

Haha, may not have the proper tools to remove the fan

Go to rockauto.com for replacement parts & either do it yourself or pay a buddy.

Great idea. I was able to get in touch with my regular mechanic yesterday, he said to bring it to him first thing in the morning. He gets dealer prices from O'reily which is pretty cool. Usually around 20% or so savings from normal customers.

Got quoted 1075$ for replacement of radiator/hose ohmy.png

Does that include a case of booze and some lap dances while they do the work? Damn that is expensive!!!

J

hahahahah, would be sweet. Yeah I took it to a local ford dealership. Main reason I took it there was for me to find out exactly what was wrong. I knew it was a radiator leak, but just wanted to be reinsured I suppose. But they also found I need new housing/temp sensor.

This is for my 2007 ford explorer v6 4.0

I'm hoping to pay a little less than half of that quote.

So good news, This check coming up, I have some overtime on it as well as holiday pay which is x3

Bad news is, Manager is being SUPER gay, and won't let me switch shifts on the 16th... So that means no phucking Slam for me, really pissed about that. So this changes a few of my goals and will revert to my initial plans. Which is to take care of all of the prep-work before installing new equipment. This includes updgrading my vehicle's horsepower/effientcy to the best of my ability, which only includes the headers and exhaust. Then upgrading brake's/suspension. Also will be taking care of deadening the vehicle. Once those things are taken care of, I will then pursue getting louder.

So for the time being, I will gradually update the log once new things begin to show up. :)

You suck!!!

just sayin :(

I hit like just because she's cute ;)

You on the other hand, SUCK!!

I still can't believe you aren't coming up for Slam :(

WOW! Nice photo shoot.

Your system is pretty cool too. :P

We wanna see the rest of the shots. boobies.gif

I hit like just because she's cute wink.png

You on the other hand, SUCK!!

I still can't believe you aren't coming up for Slam sad.png

I think shes pretty damn cute.

I know bro... Sucks

why isn't there a bikini?

First shoot, she needs more experience

WOW! Nice photo shoot.

Your system is pretty cool too. tongue.png

Thanks Monte!

I will be as loud as you one day :peepwall::P

haha, Those aren't for you guys :P

Got something in the mail today, thought I'd share

IMG_20120605_174605.jpg

IMG_20120605_174714.jpg

IMG_20120605_174845.jpg

IMG_20120605_210549.jpg

IMG_20120605_222851.jpg

IMG_20120605_222900.jpg

And this is grocery shopping of the new generation tongue.png

IMG_20120604_192214.jpg

Edited by Sencheezy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Great phucking news everybody! I'm FINALLY phreaking loud agin!!

So simply too smh. All I needed to do, was get a new ground. Before, I had sent the grounds from the amps through the floor board, and onto the subframe. I thought this would be ideal, which still may, but I guess I didn't do it right. There was a screw that was holding in the brake line I'm assuming and it went into the subframe, so what I iniially did was just sand down the protective coat, and basically piggy backed onto that bolt. Then sprayed some Rust-O-Lium on it. Thought that was it. Well it worked for the first few weeks, maybe a month or so, not exactly sure. But since my first event, at MECA in Murfreesboro TN, back in march or so, thats when I started having issues.

My symptoms were:

• Coil scratching noise at higher volume
  • Sounding unlinear
  • I'm assuming low voltage as well, since the LEDs on the ZED would flicker very badly
  • And just not loud
  • Low notes didn't go to well either and would make a coil rubbing noise

All this from a improper ground. Crazy to me. But anyways, what I did was unbolted the ground from the subframe, and as soon as I looked at it, all I said was "wow". And started to smh realizing how bad this has gotten over time. It appeared to be very corrodied. So I sanded down both terminals, one ground from each amplifier. found a new location inside the cargo area, a bolt that was utilized for the 3rd row seating I had taken out, sanded that surface down, and WaLa, just like that.

It was not the RCAs, it was NOT the Headunit, it was NOT any fusing, not any poor wiring, not any of the enclosures or anything! All from a simple ground!! So now whats left is to retune everything. Will do that once I get home. But the ride home from work here in a few hours will definately be enjoyed!

A few other things, I will be purchasing Liljestrand's BC5500s tomarrow, really excited about that. I recently ran into some engine problems, had to replace the radiator, that was a big help. But now it seems that there is a gasket that is needed to be replace, the one that belongs to the thermostat. So I may replace both the thermastate and the gasket of course.

I know I've rambled on a bit, but wanted to explain my scenerio, just in case someone else may ran into something similiar.

OhYeah.gif

haha, Those aren't for you guys tongue.png

4123357f3da0f6e125a54.gif

On mobile here, just made a stop, and for the hour or so I've spent listening to the fixed system, u can finally say I LOVE my Zconnnn!!!! Wow, amazing.

Awesome photo shoot! Glad you are happy with how your system sounds.

Front grill really makes a nice difference!

Thats great news!!!

Wonder what "problem" pioneer found?

New grille looks mean!

the new grill looks mean !!

maybe get some leds to go behind it...

badass your getting phils amps.... now just gotta get subs, batts, alt, cables, and a wall :D

Awesome photo shoot! Glad you are happy with how your system sounds.

Front grill really makes a nice difference!

Thanks! Yes me too lmao

Yeah thanks Nem, I was too really suprised how much "custom" look it gave my eX.

Thats great news!!!

Wonder what "problem" pioneer found?

New grille looks mean!

haha Phuck yeah its great news!!

Yeah, me too.. I will NEVER again take anything to that shop. Its a local shop that is an "authorized" repair center. I haven't had my working shit since Apr 27th!!!! and theres nothing wrong with itttttt FML, but, when taking it out, the usb port thing did break off. Said total amount due is 75$, thats on top of the 45$ money put up front. So I'm like, it cost 120$ to do what again? lol w/e man.

Thanks! I really love this grille, and have been getting a lot of compliments lately :)

the new grill looks mean !!

maybe get some leds to go behind it...

badass your getting phils amps.... now just gotta get subs, batts, alt, cables, and a wall biggrin.png

Thanks tim!

yeah man, thats the plan, should look badass, I think i'm gnna get a green led strip. Lights for this project will be green.

hell yeah, its official, I sent M.O. on thursday morning, so I'm hoping he will be able to ship them off monday or so.

I will be getting equipment last at this point lol. Only reason getting the amps was because of the price, plus trying to help phil out at the same time. I know how much he is wanting to upgrade, so I'm helping him at the same time. Even though hes not running ssa anymore >X( lol

Here is a few more pics guys, and some short videos I've taken. Excuse the quality, just a avg P&S camera.

Engineshot.jpg

FrontGrillehoodopen.jpg

FrontGrillehoodclose2.jpg

FrontGrillehoodclose.jpg

And here are the short videos.

So let me know what you guys think!!

Nice vids!!! Cup trick pretty sweat!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Nice Vids !!

when u get phils amps u gonna hook up 1 to the zcon ?? :D

Just some more random clips

lol i seen gut pics :)

Nice vids!!! Cup trick pretty sweat!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Haha thanks for looking! I hope to improve, as usual haha.

Nice Vids !!

when u get phils amps u gonna hook up 1 to the zcon ?? biggrin.png

gotta wait for your batteries to get here :peepwall:

You have amps where are the damn updates

:lol2: patience, I will teach you young grasshopper :)

lol i seen gut pics smile.png

shhhhhhhhhh!!! Damn you! lmao

Damn son let's get crackin