Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Yay an update!

Nice hairtrick hehe

Yay an update!

Nice hairtrick hehe

haha yea I know right, still waiting for an update from you O.o

Good shit! Your turn TIM!

It's time to work toward those audio goals & leave gaming alone!

haha yea I know right, still waiting for an update from you O.o

lol o its coming very soon!! should have the system playing again by the weekend :)

Good shit! Your turn TIM!

:D

You know what i didn't hear anyones setup the entire weekend yall were here.

Except flavius, smh.

I think the ugly guy wt the ponytail that couldn't get into the club wt his tennis shoes on was the only one to hear mine wt 1 blown sub b4 the cops busted a spotlight in my car.mamoru-tehe.gif

But ANYWAYS next time we all get together i'll be ready.

Sooooo, Slamology is only 6 months away Senchez. You have plenty of time to get off work, get your money right, make all plans ncessary & get your build together ;)

Would like to see both of our Tenn guys as well as Justin attend this year....along with as many of our team mates as possible.

This explorer demos nice, it is super clean and comfy too!

Loved driving it :)

For someone that steals pics from photobucket and post them you failed at posting that pic

IMAG0026.jpg

that's sexy

Sooooo, Slamology is only 6 months away Senchez. You have plenty of time to get off work, get your money right, make all plans ncessary & get your build together ;)/>

Don't ignore me son!!!

Great pic. :)

Now if I could just get you to show up for ma demo. I understand you don't like that I might just be louder with ma crappy Obsidian's and all :P . Don't worry though I have future plans as I don't think they can take any more power then what strapped AQ2200's can give em. I just realized that the GPI audio is in Knoxville.. I might just try my hand at some rebadged DC's lol

Now if I could just get you to show up for ma demo. I understand you don't like that I might just be louder with ma crappy Obsidian's and all tongue.png . Don't worry though I have future plans as I don't think they can take any more power then what strapped AQ2200's can give em. I just realized that the GPI audio is in Knoxville.. I might just try my hand at some rebadged DC's lol

Rumor is, the owner isn't so smart... lol

nice work Sen..... keep it up....

Did u make that vid..

Did u make that vid..

Lol I don't think so...

Did u make that vid..

Lol I don't think so...

Haha I dont think so either doesnt sound like his voice... But the guy has black hands so I though hmm maybe :D

Did u make that vid..

Lol I don't think so...

Haha I dont think so either doesnt sound like his voice... But the guy has black hands so I though hmm maybe biggrin.png

You racist bastard! peepwall.gif

Did u make that vid..

Lol I don't think so...

Haha I dont think so either doesnt sound like his voice... But the guy has black hands so I though hmm maybe biggrin.png

I knew someone was gonna say it lol...Senchez knows I <3 him :P

Did u make that vid..

Lol I don't think so...

I knew someone was gonna say it lol...Senchez knows I <3 him tongue.png

lmao, definately not me.

Did u make that vid..

Lol I don't think so...

I knew someone was gonna say it lol...Senchez knows I <3 him tongue.png

lmao, definately not me.

That dude needed a hug.. I guess Thomas might of made a dick move which sucks, but I hope he's better at sub making than alt installing. Furthermore, dude just kept going on bashing Tenney when the regulators that come with the alts are free and dude even recommends better ones that he sells. He just had to vent as some of us do. I don't see where he said the alts themselves are junk anywhere at least. I agree with him about the provided regulator though. That is kinda garbage, but I am sticking at stock voltage anyways so I don't need external regulation like you do. Go ahead with your 16v all you want, but I wouldn't bash Tenney for that. I would still use it and just get a different reg bro. On the plus side, it can't be worse than what you have .. lol