Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

What were you doing with the zcon? Nice score, what frequency?

Ok, so here are day 2 out of the box numbers on the meter.

149.35 @ 43hz in the kick door open

141.37 @ 27hz in the kick door open

148.04 @ 40hz in the kick door open

147.03 @ 39hz sealed on the dash

147.25 @ 43hz sealed on the dash

147.55 @ 35hz sealed on the dash

146.09 @ 32hz sealed on the dash

147.04 @ 38hz sealed on the dash
146.06 @ 45hz sealed on the dash

I am EXTREMELY satisfied with this Evil!! It is truely an amazing subwoofer. Its just a completely different sound that I am not use to. Not for my own vehicle and nor any others beside Swift's F-250. The clarity and bass reproduction is simply phanomenal. I really can't say enough good things about it, and if you are on the bridge about getting one, DO IT! There is just simply no note that this subwoofer doesn't pick up. For example, in just ONE song, you can literally be slaped in the face by the higher notes, and then without a notice later, have your ass shaking out of the seat from the low notes. I was kind of weary about throwing 128cuin of port to just one subwoofer, but man, what a outcome this has become. To do nearly a 150 OUT OF THE BOX in a completely daily box, is just has been fluttered with butterflies. I get blurry vision, I have so much flex now that needs to be addressed, and I have electrical back bone thats needs to be looked at as well.

Well enough talking of the Evil, at the end of the day, just do it, haha. As far as whats next for this build. I think I am going to attack my electrical. I spoke to Iraggi Alternator today at his shope, he says he can do trips for sure and with a little modification, we can place QUADS in my explorer, which will be the first IN THE WORLD. I got a quote and things are looking really good. Thinking 4 320s. So stay tuned! I will contine to take videos, pictures, and attneding shows. Next one will be SBN, then MECA on the 23rd of March. Stay tuned!

:woot:

didin't like this video lol

Edited by Sencheezy

The evil is just straight uo evil!

Looking good Sencheezy. I see you have yourself a decent way of taking videos now.

That is one heck of a positive mini-review.  :)

I am EXTREMELY satisfied with this Evil!! It is truely an amazing subwoofer. Its just a completely different sound that I am not use to. Not for my own vehicle and nor any others beside Swift's F-250. The clarity and bass reproduction is simply phanomenal. I really can't say enough good things about it, and if you are on the bridge about getting one, DO IT! There is just simply no note that this subwoofer doesn't pick up. For example, in just ONE song, you can literally be slaped in the face by the higher notes, and then without a notice later, have your ass shaking out of the seat from the low notes. I was kind of weary about throwing 128cuin of port to just one subwoofer, but man, what a outcome this has become. To do nearly a 150 OUT OF THE BOX in a completely daily box, is just has been fluttered with butterflies. I get blurry vision, I have so much flex now that needs to be addressed, and I have electrical back bone thats needs to be looked at as well.

Well enough talking of the Evil, at the end of the day, just do it, haha. As far as whats next for this build. I think I am going to attack my electrical. I spoke to Iraggi Alternator today at his shope, he says he can do trips for sure and with a little modification, we can place QUADS in my explorer, which will be the first IN THE WORLD. I got a quote and things are looking really good. Thinking 4 320s. So stay tuned! I will contine to take videos, pictures, and attneding shows. Next one will be SBN, then MECA on the 23rd of March. Stay tuned!

added this review to the store so others could read it. Thanks.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/evil-18-sound-solutions-audio-18-3250w-evil-series-subwoofer.html

looking INSANE!!! 

haha THANKS!!

What were you doing with the zcon? Nice score, what frequency?

Sold to a local friend. I have now spread the ssa a little bit in my area. I have the Evil, sold my 15" zcon to a friend, got my other friend 2 12" dcons, and also my other friend 2 12" zcons. Spreading the love baby! haha

woot.gif

:woot: :woot:

Sick scores man, especially down in those low notes

Thanks Mike!! It hits the lows man, that it does.

The evil is just straight uo evil!

lildevil.gif

Looking good Sencheezy. I see you have yourself a decent way of taking videos now.

Thanks!! Oh yes, they came out really good too!

That is one heck of a positive mini-review.  smile.png

Thanks :) I plan on doing a more complete review after I come back from SBN.

added this review to the store so others could read it. Thanks.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/evil-18-sound-solutions-audio-18-3250w-evil-series-subwoofer.html

Thanks!! I should have a more complete thought review after SBN, the one above was just me typing, didn't expect it to come out the way it did :P

385891_594321427263903_596772944_n.jpg

Getting creative with the frames now. :)

2013-02-27222212_zpse705db17.jpg

2013-02-27214008_zps7d499fca.jpg

As usual, wait till the last minute to get shit done. Doing the green to match interior lights, I'm felling meh with it so far. But I love this Aspar paint, its amazing!

Definitely different, I like it man.

I like it!

Hell yah, looks like a big monster energy drink!

Super green!!!

Heres a couple pics that Mark was able to snag for me.

13203_10151306493479856_508374794_n.jpg

165920_10151306494204856_1170897939_n.jp

581660_10151306494259856_2141638201_n.jp

58391_10151306494354856_66651203_n.jpg

420344_10151306494424856_1400747307_n.jp

11272_10151306494414856_1067178665_n.jpg

I am very disappointing that I didn't get a demo of this truck.  Every time I got close to a demo, I was pulled back inside for some reason, hopefully soon, i'll get to hear it at another event.

Either way though, was great to get to meet you finally and hand out with you and the crew you brought down.

IMAG0112_zpsee488ee4.jpg

I have a new "view" for people behind me :P