Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

I now do enclosure designs, past professional experience work can be found below, this is the enclosure that I have decided to design. This is a top view and no I can not design another like it, sorry patent pending

IMG_20120207_040614.jpg

So awesome. :D

I literally laughed out loud in the middle of math class.

Edited by stefanhinote

keep it coming!!!

Does the tiger rug come with it?

Edited by stefanhinote

I now do enclosure designs, past professional experience work can be found below, this is the enclosure that I have decided to design. This is a top view and no I can not design another like it, sorry patent pending

IMG_20120207_040614.jpg

An artist is never really appreciated until after they are dead :peepwall:

Nice :drink40:

lol thanks :drink40: I also warranty my work as well

Lol.

:captain:

IMG_20120207_040614.jpg

Rembrandt?

What is this "Rembrandt"?

IMG_20120207_040614.jpg

Don't quit your day job

I haz night job :ghost:

IMG_20120207_040614.jpg

So awesome. :D

I literally laughed out loud in the middle of math class.

haha thats funny, I was die laughing when I posted it :roflmao:

keep it coming!!!

PM me for limited special offers.

Does the tiger rug come with it?

PM me for offers :peepwall:

IMG_20120207_040614.jpg

An artist is never really appreciated until after they are dead :peepwall:

>.<

add batteries!!! it need balance! lol

batteries are hidden underneath the 10k :peepwall:

So....

No more AQ1200 and a single ICON for MECA comps?

BTW how are you supporting the 10K?

I hate batteries.

So....

I hate batteries.

Not for the rest of the season no. And I have ideas, but, time will come to decide how I will be doing that, can't spill all the beans already.

I'll be using the 10k on the ICON :peepwall:

So....

I hate batteries.

Not for the rest of the season no. And I have ideas, but, time will come to decide how I will be doing that, can't spill all the beans already.

I'll be using the 10k on the ICON :peepwall:

Hope your going big~

Post a blow up the ICON vid!

Lol I think that would be mean

Hope your going big~

Post a blow up the ICON vid!

+1

I'm curious to see how long it will survive. My zcons ran off one coil each sub one 14k for a week straight and I don't take it easy.

I'm curious to see how long it will survive. My zcons ran off one coil each sub one 14k for a week straight and I don't take it easy.

Lol ok, I'll think about it, I think even with gain all the way down to zero, it will still see 4-5k at normal listening levels lol.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

I am curious too.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I am curious too.
But I heart my ICON Edited by Sencheezy

Easy to encourage someone else to blow shit up when it isn't your money being thrown away :peepwall: I'd rather just keep it and either continue using it, reuse it down the road or sell/trade it off for cash/product toward the next build :shrug:

Blowing shit up is always fun though.....I think it's a man thing :fing34::roflmao::woot::drink40:

Easy to encourage someone else to blow shit up when it isn't your money being thrown away :peepwall: I'd rather just keep it and either continue using it, reuse it down the road or sell/trade it off for cash/product toward the next build :shrug:

Blowing shit up is always fun though.....I think it's a man thing :fing34::roflmao::woot::drink40:

Nice triple post lol ^^

Sell the icon to help pay for things ;)

Lol ok, I'll think about it, I think even with gain all the way down to zero, it will still see 4-5k at normal listening levels lol.

Thats a pretty bold claim considering the gain is not a volume knob.

Thats a pretty bold claim considering the gain is not a volume knob.

Your right and I retract my last statement.

lol n00b :P