Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

Its good, yea I like it makes my icon happy. But of course the amp is only a fraction of a complete system.

Update :D

So the past few days, I've recieved a few packages in the mail.

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/seas-soft-dome-tweeters/seas-prestige-27tdfc-h1189-textile-dome-tweeter/

and

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/seas-woofers-6-7/seas-prestige-u18rnx/p-h1571-7-curv-cone-woofer/

Also

http://www.arcaudio.com/product-pages/processors//equalizers/xeq.asp

I will be running two drivers and two tweets per door. I'm no glasser and I want it to look as professional as possible, so I've decided to take the doors to a local shop around here. And he will begin on my doors starting next thursday if all goes to plan. I've decided to place the eq inside the center console department. Reason buying it was to give me some control over certain freqs as well as being able to control the volume of the subwoofer amplifier on the fly and hopes to cut out some engine noise at the same time. I haven't finished completely yet, ran out of day light yesterday, so I hope to finish it up today before heading into work.

Now let me start off by saying these drivers are the best thing I have ever layed my hands on in regards to speakers. I've never seen this kind of craftmenship and design within a speaker before, only in upper model subwoofers. I was blown away by looking at them. They are huge as well. About 5" in depth and 7" wide. I cannot wait to get these in. Also, I'm hoping my new amplifier for these will be in before the doors are finished. The guy said about a week from start to finish. And I ordered the amp a few days ago. On with the pics!!

IMG_20120224_124933.jpg

IMG_20120224_125057.jpg

IMG_20120224_125113.jpg

IMG_20120224_125228.jpg

I tell you what, my camera does these drivers no justice. I thought my IAs were big, these literally dwarf over those lol. I wish I had a better camera. :(

IMG_20120224_130237.jpg

IMG_20120224_130252.jpg

IMG_20120224_130302.jpg

IMG_20120224_130329.jpg

IMG_20120224_130344.jpg

IMG_20120224_130353.jpg

IMG_20120224_144531.jpg

IMG_20120224_144832.jpg

Now, I don't have small doors, but just to give you guys an idea of driver placement.

IMG_20120224_150904.jpg

The next pics will show you my progress on installing the XEQ. I will need to order some Elbow shaped M - F rcas because these damn Monoprice RCAs are just too big :lol:

IMG_20120224_122602.jpg

IMG_20120224_123302.jpg

IMG_20120224_123313.jpg

IMG_20120224_163619.jpg

IMG_20120224_163637.jpg

IMG_20120224_164022.jpg

Rerouting the RCAs that go to the amplifiers.

IMG_20120224_172542.jpg

IMG_20120224_182615.jpg

And thats where I stand right now. I hope to get everything finished and cleaned up today as I've only been listening to ONE speakers for the past 2-3 weeks! :o Idk what happen but some channels went out, I'm hoping to fix that as well here. Good thing these IAs get loud lol

Nice updates man! Arc audio FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those mids are sexy as hell. Should give you some really nice low end/mid bass.

haha thanks choo :Doh:

Yea I'm a fan of them for sure, I had a nice amp of theres as well until it got stolen :(

You have no idea, these mids I just want to....:wackit2: every time I see them lol Can't wait to get them in!!

haha thanks choo Doh.gif

Yea I'm a fan of them for sure, I had a nice amp of theres as well until it got stolen sad.png

You have no idea, these mids I just want to....wackit2.gif every time I see them lol Can't wait to get them in!!

their amp are sexy for SQ get, chooooo better hurry up and geet demz installed

haha thanks choo Doh.gif

Yea I'm a fan of them for sure, I had a nice amp of theres as well until it got stolen sad.png

You have no idea, these mids I just want to....wackit2.gif every time I see them lol Can't wait to get them in!!

their amp are sexy for SQ get, chooooo better hurry up and geet demz installed

If your willing to donate I can get them done faster :peepwall:

I finished installing the XEQ today :D

IMG_20120225_180623.jpg

IMG_20120225_180642.jpg

Also captured some comparison pictures of my new drivers vs my old one pre excisting explorer.

IMG_20120225_181705.jpg

IMG_20120225_181914.jpg

IMG_20120225_182021.jpg

And here are some comparison pics of the same RF driver and my new tweets :o

IMG_20120225_182058.jpg

IMG_20120225_182204.jpg

I know they size isn't everything, but these puckers are huge!

Also, Its been a few weeks now, and with the new CAI and a recent checkup/tuneup at 100k, this is now what I'm getting at highway speeds :D

IMG_20120217_003638.jpg

Looks like things are coming along nicely bro ;)

Looks like things are coming along nicely bro wink.png

Thanks! Friendly funds are always a nice welcome btw :peepwall:

LOL!!! Yes they are ;).......wanna send some my way? Remember bro, I pay child support on 4 kids so my funds are limited.

http://www.madisound...e-dome-tweeter/

and

http://www.madisound...rv-cone-woofer/

I will be running two drivers and two tweets per door. I'm no glasser and I want it to look as professional as possible, so I've decided to take the doors to a local shop around here. And he will begin on my doors starting next thursday if all goes to plan. I've decided to place the eq inside the center console department. Reason buying it was to give me some control over certain freqs as well as being able to control the volume of the subwoofer amplifier on the fly and hopes to cut out some engine noise at the same time. I haven't finished completely yet, ran out of day light yesterday, so I hope to finish it up today before heading into work.

Now let me start off by saying these drivers are the best thing I have ever layed my hands on in regards to speakers. I've never seen this kind of craftmenship and design within a speaker before, only in upper model subwoofers. I was blown away by looking at them. They are huge as well. About 5" in depth and 7" wide. I cannot wait to get these in. Also, I'm hoping my new amplifier for these will be in before the doors are finished. The guy said about a week from start to finish. And I ordered the amp a few days ago. On with the pics!!

And thats where I stand right now. I hope to get everything finished and cleaned up today as I've only been listening to ONE speakers for the past 2-3 weeks! ohmy.png Idk what happen but some channels went out, I'm hoping to fix that as well here. Good thing these IAs get loud lol

You selected some very nice drivers. I kinda gringed when I saw that you are running two sets per door. I am wondering why you bought these. If you just wanted to be loud and clear there are better and cheaper drivers available.

fryingpan.gif

IMG_20120225_182204.jpg

http://www.madisound...e-dome-tweeter/

and

http://www.madisound...rv-cone-woofer/

And thats where I stand right now. I hope to get everything finished and cleaned up today as I've only been listening to ONE speakers for the past 2-3 weeks! ohmy.png Idk what happen but some channels went out, I'm hoping to fix that as well here. Good thing these IAs get loud lol

You selected some very nice drivers. I kinda gringed when I saw that you are running two sets per door. I am wondering why you bought these. If you just wanted to be loud and clear there are better and cheaper drivers available.

I didn't want to be just loud and clear sir ;)

I have another goal in mind.

fryingpan.gif

IMG_20120225_182204.jpg

Oh no :( why did i get the pow pow??

LOL!!! Yes they are wink.png.......wanna send some my way? Remember bro, I pay child support on 4 kids so my funds are limited.

You can just adopt me? And I'll leave, then you will pay for 5 kids! Hows that one saying go?? Oh yeah, the more the marrier right?

Oh no sad.png why did i get the pow pow??

Looks like you flipped soft domes upside down crushing the dome.

awww, thanks for the concern honey :P lol j/k, naw its good, I'm very careful with these lol I'm gna sleep with them again tonight

awww, thanks for the concern honey tongue.png lol j/k, naw its good, I'm very careful with these lol I'm gna sleep with them again tonight

I would treat them nice fing05.gif

Nice Speakers bro! :)

Nice speakers. Glassing the doors? wub.png

Nice Speakers bro! smile.png

Thanks!

Nice speakers. Glassing the doors? wub.png

Thanks, and yes, only way to get them to fit, but of course I'm not glassing lol, I'm too scared to puck something up.

Awe man, well they better come out nice if your paying a shop to do it. :P

update