Sign in to follow this  
Randal Johnson

MECA 3x Event Feb.26 2012 Lebanon, TN

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/Events.aspx

Honnestly, Not sure if the truck (or me) will be ready by SBN ... Stereo system will be, but not the truck (or my pocket book) ...

Way it goes, but I'm really going to try and be there ...

However ... I will be attending this event on 2 / 26 / 12 in Lebanon, TN ... Hope to see you there !!!

3x event !!! Should be a BIG event !!!

I plan on going up I-55 in to Memphis and going east from there ... Anyone care to meet up (on the way there or headed back) just to jam for a while, please let me know !!!

Thanks ...

Randal ...

1. Crown Vic

2. Dangrebel

I'd love to meet up before or on the way back. Hopefully by that time I'll have my 18's in and rocking!! I live about 5 min off of the interstate in hernando.

Awesome !!! This will be my first MECA event !!!

I'm not sure what to expect and have no idea how my truck is going to do in MECA ...

Sounds like you just need to fall in behind me head to the show and get that beast on a meter !!!

Shoot me a PM with your address closer to the event date so I can load you up in my new Kenwood Nav unit ...

Awesome !!! This will be my first MECA event !!!

I'm not sure what to expect and have no idea how my truck is going to do in MECA ...

Sounds like you just need to fall in behind me head to the show and get that beast on a meter !!!

Shoot me a PM with your address closer to the event date so I can load you up in my new Kenwood Nav unit ...

what class are you looking to run in?

I'm not sure being it will be my first MECA event ... But I'm thinking it will be Sound Quality Moddex

I'm not sure being it will be my first MECA event ... But I'm thinking it will be Sound Quality Moddex

oh ok. so ur an sq guy? gotcha.

oh ok. so ur an sq guy? gotcha.

Yes Sir ...

My truck will put up a decent SPL number ... But its nothing compared to a outlaw SPL competition vehicle ...

I hope I get to go!!! It's just kroger doesn't pay to good, I get 11mpg without the system in there. So my dad and gas will be the deciding factor.

And me and crown Vic will finally meet!!! After a few months of saying we will haha!!! Where would be a good place to go to meet ya think?

I know there will be closer events to you and Crown Vic, but this is a 3x event ... I really need this one since my wife will not let me go to SBN ...

Its her 16 year wedding anniversary weekend ...

As far as a meet up location, hopefully Crown vic will chime in and let us know something ... :fing34:

i wish i was able to go back home(cookeville, TN). I'd totally be down. :shrug:

I'll be there!

Sweet!!!! I can't wait. Dad said if my mom comes with me then I can go. So imma gonna ask tommorow.

Is this all supposed to happen Pre comp or post?

Im in for the meet, idk about the comp yet.

Also my name is Josh

Edited by CrownVic

i should be there helping out

Dang all this time and I never knew your name!! Well josh my name is Clint. If randal comes up Saturday we could hang out a good bit or after the comp. jeez I think I'll just wait on the man himself haha

Dang all this time and I never knew your name!! Well josh my name is Clint. If randal comes up Saturday we could hang out a good bit or after the comp. jeez I think I'll just wait on the man himself haha

Welll If you in hernando your really only like 15 minutes away from Olive Branch, and cablguys coming up I55 so we can meet up in the parking lot of the civic center and disturb the peace.

True!!! I hope no cops are around. They would be in for a show lol! I know Southaven and olive branch cops are D!€|<S.

Your telling me I got pulled over twice in one week last week. It should be fine though as long as there's not an event that day.

I'm telling you what ... things are crazy !!! Things change, money situations ... just crazy !!!

I might not be going to this event, But saving most of the money for SBN ... Yea, I know, but I really want to be with my team mates at SBN ...

However ... I really want to meet up with you guys that weekend !!! How bout a meetup Sunday and lets all hang out that afternoon ...

I won't be tired or rushed from the show, we can jam, take pics and vids ... and lots of demos !!!

Would you please let me know what you guys think ??? Crown Vic (Josh) found us a mmeting place, find us a place to eat and just have a good afternoon of fun !!!

PM me or something guys so we can work this out because I will not be going to the MECA event in Lebanon, I will be making a trip up to Memphis for that sunday to hang out with everybody !!! I think it will be fun !!!

Maybe someone up that way might have a termlab ??? who knows ...

I'm telling you what ... things are crazy !!! Things change, money situations ... just crazy !!!

I might not be going to this event, But saving most of the money for SBN ... Yea, I know, but I really want to be with my team mates at SBN ...

However ... I really want to meet up with you guys that weekend !!! How bout a meetup Sunday and lets all hang out that afternoon ...

I won't be tired or rushed from the show, we can jam, take pics and vids ... and lots of demos !!!

Would you please let me know what you guys think ??? Crown Vic (Josh) found us a mmeting place, find us a place to eat and just have a good afternoon of fun !!!

PM me or something guys so we can work this out because I will not be going to the MECA event in Lebanon, I will be making a trip up to Memphis for that sunday to hang out with everybody !!! I think it will be fun !!!

Hopefully, a TL would be pretty epic.

boooooooooooooooo cable guy, I actually was looking forward to a sq setup, welp, looks like you just cost Blues and LP a sale alll becuase you can't make it :peepwall:

Edited by Sencheezy

He better be goin since SBN is officially CANCELED for him. I got the letter in the mail from his wife.. it was depressing.. So he better be at this show.

He better be goin since SBN is officially CANCELED for him. I got the letter in the mail from his wife.. it was depressing.. So he better be at this show.

:roflmao:

Wait, how does she have your address Mr. Shizz? What else came in the mail?