Sign in to follow this  
Randal Johnson

MECA 3x Event Feb.26 2012 Lebanon, TN

Well what do u want to know?

Came?

or

Mail?

Uh oh.. i said too much.. damnit...

I'm telling you what ... things are crazy !!! Things change, money situations ... just crazy !!!

I might not be going to this event, But saving most of the money for SBN ... Yea, I know, but I really want to be with my team mates at SBN ...

However ... I really want to meet up with you guys that weekend !!! How bout a meetup Sunday and lets all hang out that afternoon ...

I won't be tired or rushed from the show, we can jam, take pics and vids ... and lots of demos !!!

Would you please let me know what you guys think ??? Crown Vic (Josh) found us a mmeting place, find us a place to eat and just have a good afternoon of fun !!!

PM me or something guys so we can work this out because I will not be going to the MECA event in Lebanon, I will be making a trip up to Memphis for that sunday to hang out with everybody !!! I think it will be fun !!!

Maybe someone up that way might have a termlab ??? who knows ...

boooooooooooooooo cable guy, I actually was looking forward to a sq setup, welp, looks like you just cost Blues and LP a sale alll becuase you can't make it :peepwall:

I'm sorry Sir, was you looking into the Blues products ?

You live in Tennessee ?? I can arange a personal Demo ... We don't need to be at a show for a demo.

He better be goin since SBN is officially CANCELED for him. I got the letter in the mail from his wife.. it was depressing.. So he better be at this show.

You got a letter from My wife ??

lmao.. i was waitin for u to comment on that, lol..

I'm telling you what ... things are crazy !!! Things change, money situations ... just crazy !!!

I might not be going to this event, But saving most of the money for SBN ... Yea, I know, but I really want to be with my team mates at SBN ...

However ... I really want to meet up with you guys that weekend !!! How bout a meetup Sunday and lets all hang out that afternoon ...

I won't be tired or rushed from the show, we can jam, take pics and vids ... and lots of demos !!!

Would you please let me know what you guys think ??? Crown Vic (Josh) found us a mmeting place, find us a place to eat and just have a good afternoon of fun !!!

PM me or something guys so we can work this out because I will not be going to the MECA event in Lebanon, I will be making a trip up to Memphis for that sunday to hang out with everybody !!! I think it will be fun !!!

boooooooooooooooo cable guy, I actually was looking forward to a sq setup, welp, looks like you just cost Blues and LP a sale alll becuase you can't make it :peepwall:

You live in Tennessee ?? I can arange a personal Demo ... We don't need to be at a show for a demo.

yes, we need to be at show for demo.

He better be goin since SBN is officially CANCELED for him. I got the letter in the mail from his wife.. it was depressing.. So he better be at this show.

:roflmao:

She's good at keeping secrets eh?

yes, we need to be at show for demo.

Go to SBN in March ...

lmao.. i was waitin for u to comment on that, lol..

You may have gotten one from my X wife ... you can have her ... lol

:roflmao:

She's good at keeping secrets eh?

yes she is ...

Well so I'm confused?!?! What are the plans? Lol!

I am going to drive up to your area and spend the day ... just to hang out, demo rides, take pics and vids, and talk shop ...

I think Crown vic has us a good place to meet up, and I think someone will be bringing a termlab for you SPL junkies ... :fing34:

Dang all this time and I never knew your name!! Well josh my name is Clint. If randal comes up Saturday we could hang out a good bit or after the comp. jeez I think I'll just wait on the man himself haha

Welll If you in hernando your really only like 15 minutes away from Olive Branch, and cablguys coming up I55 so we can meet up in the parking lot of the civic center and disturb the peace.

Parking lot of the Civic Center ... :fing34:

Oh yes haha I knew that spot, I didn't know if y'all had talked of another spot.

Oh yes haha I knew that spot, I didn't know if y'all had talked of another spot.

This is what we are working on Sir !!!

We are putting together a meetup in the Southhaven / Memphis area on February 26th (Sunday) ... Parking lot of the Civic Center ...

A few Chevy trucks (hopefully more) and lots of high powered Stereo systems ... Sound Quality and BIG Bass systems ...

There should be a professional Sub Enclosure designer there to help out with box designs !!! We plan to have a TermLab meter for your SPL junkies !!!

I will have my Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio / Audio Technix Competition Sound Quality Chevy Silverado set up for demo all day long ...

Featuring my "LEDS by MOBS" setup ...

No show' date=' entryfees, trophies, etc ... just a bunch of people meeting up to have fun with their vehicles ...

If you live in or near this area, you are invited !!! Want to travel for the hell of it, bring it on, you're invited too ...

Heck, I might even get MOBS to be there to install LEDS on the spot !!!

PM me and post on this thread for details / directions if interested ...

Thank you ...

Randal Johnson ...[/quote']

Wow !!! If everything goes the way its planning ... this meetup in Southhaven/ Memphis - Mississippi / Tennessee area is gonna be a fairly larger event than expected !!!

This is Awesome ...

If you live in or near this area and will be going to the MECA event ... Best of luck !!!

If you just want to meet up with a bunch of folks and hang out, demo, work on rides, talk shop, whatever ... You are more than welcome to meet up and hang out with us !!!

Just a fyi, it was a great turnout with 49 vehicles registered. Had a blast too.

We had 21 people show up at our meet, was super fun!! Got some gains tuned and a ton of demos!!!

Yea man ... Remind me to put my ear plugs in next time I get near your truck again ...

That is one mean enclosure you have in your truck Sir ... I'm very impressed with your truck !!!

Ha I appreciate it!! Can you believe Its only a single baffle? It's braced to hell and back but, proved everyone wrong lol

Man I'm still trying to recover from all the ear sex when I sat in your truck haha, I didn't have time last night to do a write up. But will definitely get one for you!!!