timsm80

Image Dynamics ID8 D4 V.3 VS Sundown E8v2

I need some advise from actual users or if u actually heard either one of these ive been looking for about 2 months now and ive narrowed it down to these 2. so of only these which would u choose????? one sub setup ported in the trunk

350w @ 2ohms....thanks for the advise

They are two totally different animals. You can't really compare them to each other. What are your goals?

Go with the ID.

Haven't heard either of them.

I did have an ID12 though.

yea just by the looks of the 2 id say the sundown may be a little more durable..but ive heard nothing but good things about ID..

yea just by the looks of the 2 id say the sundown may be a little more durable..but ive heard nothing but good things about ID..

I tested the E8v2 D4, in a 0.8cu ft. tuned about 58hz, amp putting out 340RMS @ 4 ohms, it hit pretty damn hard, I must say it's a little beast!!! vs. my old 10" L7, 10" Audiobahn. If I had it it a box tuned to 33hz it would sound imazing and hit really good vs my 12" Polk SR124DVC 700RMS. By looking at how hard the sub hit, if it's placed in a 0.8cu ft' 33hz it would give me the sound quality as i'm only pushing 340rms @ 4 ohms. SA-8v2 is on my wish list...