SMpaintball78

another craigslist funny....

there are a FEW CL topics too many now.

funny tho. im glad it does not leak any "sound"

Hey hes right about it "leaking" sound, sometime I have to close the windows in my house because the sound of the tv goes down significantly to where I almost cant hear it because all the sound leaks out, then I have to go spray the sound off the cement with the hose...

Hey hes right about it "leaking" sound, sometime I have to close the windows in my house because the sound of the tv goes down significantly to where I almost cant hear it because all the sound leaks out, then I have to go spray the sound off the cement with the hose...

Is this your buddy lantz?

No I don't know him, I just read the CL post and typed the first thing that came to mind about it.

ohh hell no. none of my buddies are that dumb. haha

Hey you found my CL ad

No I don't know him, I just read the CL post and typed the first thing that came to mind about it.

i can tell. deep sea of thought

I have not seen anything funny yet. puzzled.gif

+1

+1

does this make you chuckle???? cuz im :roflmao:

http://cincinnati.cr...2811364420.html

You must have one of thoz british humors or something? Only thing I see in that sale that could be anything to chuckle at is the price, which is probably around what he payed for at a dealer.

People throwing stones living in glass houses. . .

+1

does this make you chuckle???? cuz im :roflmao:

http://cincinnati.cr...2811364420.html

You must have one of thoz british humors or something? Only thing I see in that sale that could be anything to chuckle at is the price, which is probably around what he payed for at a dealer.

the only reason i posted that was because of the ridiculous asking price.......