DustinBolt

FI Q 10

How much will the sub loosen up?

Not much. what do you mean by loosen? Breaking in?

Edited by Randy.D

I mean its like any other sub. It will get louder, I couldn't give you an exact number of how much my 12" Q loosened up cuz I don't even know how to measure that ahah.

ive had two 12'' q's for a couple years and they still hit as hard as the day i bought them, but recently i reconed them and they sound even better sometime the spiders just wear out and cant handle the mechanical portion

I've had a couple of 12" Q's for a couple of years now. They're still about as stiff as they were from day one and still pound out the smoothest and cleanest bass I've had to date. Still the best purchase I've ever made in audio.

I've had a couple of 12" Q's for a couple of years now. They're still about as stiff as they were from day one and still pound out the smoothest and cleanest bass I've had to date. Still the best purchase I've ever made in audio.

That's a pretty bold statement there, although it seems like everyone who uses them says similar things. All the extremely positive reviews really speak volumes about Fi's products. Combine fantastic products with amazing customer service and you've got a real winner. :drink40: