Sign in to follow this  
Infinite913

SSA Basstro Van SUPERFLEX!

Im really glad i dont have long sheetmetal panels on my car. Zcons are nuts.

On a side note, i would be carefull doing demos with all windows up and doors closed. I was doing a demo vid and the bass was hittin so hard my driver door locked itself. luckily the passenger side was fine. scared the shit out of me. lol

Im really glad i dont have long sheetmetal panels on my car. Zcons are nuts.

On a side note, i would be carefull doing demos with all windows up and doors closed. I was doing a demo vid and the bass was hittin so hard my driver door locked itself. luckily the passenger side was fine. scared the shit out of me. lol

THIS WOULD SCARE ME AS WELL MY GOOD SIR!

Epic. So your van is a two seater now.

:ohnoes9:

LOL naah just in the process of moving this......... building that lol

looking good bro. i like how u had to turn the camera upside down to read the ssa zcon on the sub lol?

looking good bro. i like how u had to turn the camera upside down to read the ssa zcon on the sub lol?

I had the box facing the rear for a bit and im getting ready to pull it back out so I can seal it off and spray the port pink so I wanted to see how it did firing forward.

spray the port pink... go figure lol..

was it louder facing the rear or facing forward ??

it was louder facing back but thats cause its trying to load the whole van and the port isnt dialed in.

The port is being sprayed Pink because I am turning my van into a breast cancer awareness DEMO vehicle! I am painting the whole car black with the pink ribbon on the hood and all the people in our family that have survived and passed from breast cancer there signatures will be in the ribbon on the hood. I am going with black leather seating with pink piping and the ribbon on the headrest of every seat. so :gayhaaay1:

That is awesome about the breast cancer awareness.

That is awesome about the breast cancer awareness.

For sure that is a great idea.

it was louder facing back but thats cause its trying to load the whole van and the port isnt dialed in.

The port is being sprayed Pink because I am turning my van into a breast cancer awareness DEMO vehicle! I am painting the whole car black with the pink ribbon on the hood and all the people in our family that have survived and passed from breast cancer there signatures will be in the ribbon on the hood. I am going with black leather seating with pink piping and the ribbon on the headrest of every seat. so :gayhaaay1:

Sounds good. :) I texted u.

Very cool man!