Dothecoolwip

Looking to buy AA 12" assassins x 2

I am only 16 but i am getting my car soon and i want to have some good subs in it...

And ive always wanted AA's but i want to know if they are really worth the price because ill be paying alot to get them shipped to Canada...

So if someone could help me , maybe explain if they are worth it and if not just briefly explain why not and give me another option to go for,

That would be simple amazing,

im kinda new to the whole world of car audio so i dont know really know how to tell a good sub to a shit sub... and if watts is really all you look for and all that crap... so yah im kinda a :noob:

- thanks

dothecoolwip :thanx:

AA makes good stuff.

I'm guessing you want a subwoofer that sounds good and gets loud? :P

I'm not sure where you are in Canada, but I believe there is a dealer in Cranbrook, BC. (915A Cranbrook St. North, Cranbrook, BC V1C 3S4), the shop is called "Custom Car & Sound."

You can also contact AA via http://ascendantaudio.com/contact.php and ask them where the nearest dealer is to you.

yah im looking for something that gets loud and pounds like crazy, and i live in alberta but its i guess worth the drive ... but is it worth the money to get them or is there something better out there?

Are the assassins nice drivers? Yes. Is there anything else that can get louder? Yes. That's in your budget? I don't know. That will fit your vehicle's space restrictions? I don't know. Can one setup with an assassin driver get louder then another setup with an assassin driver? Yes. Can one setup with an assassin sound good while another sounds terrible? Yes.

SQ and Loudness are normally relative to one's background. Sure Loudness(sound pressure level, spl) is quantifiable in terms of dB, but for the most part your relying on your idea of loudness in relation to what you've heard, not what I've heard.

There are many variables that will positively and negatively effect the driver's output, as well as the quality of sound. You should learn the basic foundations on speakers, enclosure types and different alignments.

give us more info on your vehical. i owned both the 12" assassin and 12" arsenal from AA. both were good drivers. the arsenal was louder on the same power of course.