pro-rabbit

We are going to be shut down today through Monday

A long time best friend and friend of the family passed away yesterday(which happened to be his birthday). He left far to early as he was only 22 years old.

We did our best to finish work yesterday with the news lingering around, but it was obvious that we were far to destrought to stay on task, so we closed early. I made the call to close today through monday so everyone here can deal with the loss in their own way.

I will be on and off of the forum as I am traveling to the STL area to be with my family and his for this time(as are most of our staff).

We apologize for this delay as several of you are waiting for your enclosure to be shipped or delivered during this time. I will be doing my best to contact each of you directly to inform you of this delay and make other arrangements for meeting or letting you know a new ship date(which for most will be 1-24-2012).

Thank you for everyone for understanding these hard times and I promise once we return we will be back on task for completing builds for everyone.

Thank you,

Dustin Cambron

So sorry to hear man.

My condolences and prayers to everyone affected by his passing.

Thanks everyone.

It is always tough when in a situation like this. Makes every one think about things when some one so young passes away.