Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

We are back starting tomorrow!!!

Most of everyone has returned tonight and we will back to work starting tomorrow morning.

We have a large amount of messages and emails to go through, but it will be done tomorrow by mid day as we have new staff join us now and that should fix several if not all of various communication issues there have been over the last month.

With that said, for the time being feel free to PM us here, but the best form of contact at this time will be through email.

Orders@DC-Creations.

Our "purchase/quote" area on our site is partially working, and we do have kinks to smooth out but it is a start and you can start to use that as well.

All forum discounts that require you to be a member of this forum will still be usable. We will just need to know your name here as well so we can match everything up for the discount(there is an area on our site when filling everything out to add where you found us at and your user name if applicable).

I do apologize to any one that has endured issues with us not being to respond quickly enough or efficient enough. We hope that with the added personal that will all be in the past now. As always, growing our company is a blessing and we are thankful for that. However, with that come the pains of growing.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with us during this time, and we look forward to working with everyone here in the future.

Glad your back up and running! I cant wait to get my enclosure!!

Glad your back up and running! I cant wait to get my enclosure!!

Thanks, so far everything is going great. The new employees are fitting in very nicely. May still be a little slow on my part while training them, but they are catching on very very fast.