Second Skin Rep Jon

B-Stock Damplifier Pro!

Like the planets aligning and blue moons, it's rare but when it happens it's pretty amazing and once again we bring you a great deal that wont be here forever...

B-Stock Damplifier Pro!

B-Stock Damplifier Pro is the same quality butyl and sports the same 6.5 mil foil as Damplifier and Damplifier Pro. The only thing inconsistent about this product is the thickness of the butyl, which will range from slightly thinner than Damplifier to around the thickness of Damplifier Pro. For B-Stock material, you will NOT be disappointed!

B-Stock material is being sold in 30 sq. ft. packs for $119.99!

Please keep in mind...

- There are no returns on this product.

- There are no refunds on this product.

- Product is sold as is.

This deal won't last forever, so get some before it's too late!

Just got mine today after missing two delivery attempts :D

Looks great! I'll update once I get it in

That's UPS for ya... :ughdunno:

Glad you took a chance on it, I'm sure you will love it!

Haha, not ups this time. That's me balancing school and third shift :(

And I'm sure I will! I might even yank off the doors before work and just go trimless a few days

Worked through the night to finish up the doors, hatch, and trunk.

I always thought that just the damplifier wouldn't make much of a difference, especially without the other steps, all I can say is this stuff is phenomenal.

I'm amazed at how much of an improvement it's made already, and I still have half a box!

My celica barely had any factory sound deadening, and was unbearable even in the city. I can't stop running errands now, just as an excuse to sit in silence!

Midbass has vastly improved too, along with overall clarity, and let me repeat myself,

I still have half a box left. And trust me, I went liberal.

I'm getting ready to order another pack for the ladie's cobalt! She's jealous :)

Thanks again for the amazing product guys!

You're more than welcome!

Glad to hear everything went smoothly and how everything turned out!

PM me a damn good deal for 200 sq ft picked up (preferably in the 2ftx1ft sheets) from your Tucson warehouse, cash money.

J

Oh yea...........Please.

:)

J

PM me a damn good deal for 200 sq ft picked up (preferably in the 2ftx1ft sheets) from your Tucson warehouse, cash money.

J

The B-stock is 12" x 20", hopefully that will be close enough. :)

For the best price/deal on that amount, shoot Ken an email because I'm not sure what the inventory level is of the B-stock as it tends to sell out REALLY quickly.

I've shot emails and I hate to say it but I'm just really disappointed with the price, especially considering thats I would be picking it up.

I know its a new owner and a 'new' company, but ANT always went out of his way to make sure the local guys got shit dirt cheap since he didn't have to do anything but hand it to us and take our money. I know in a year price didn't damn near double.

J

Just kinda bumpin this since you guys are workin on the site.

J

I've shot emails and I hate to say it but I'm just really disappointed with the price, especially considering thats I would be picking it up.

I know its a new owner and a 'new' company, but ANT always went out of his way to make sure the local guys got shit dirt cheap since he didn't have to do anything but hand it to us and take our money. I know in a year price didn't damn near double.

J

This is why manufacturers and dealers hate giving guys "deals". Because if you do it once, they expect it every time. If you don't do it every time for them, the customer bitches and gets upset. They tell their friends about their "deals", so their friends expect the same deal. If the friend doesn't get the same deal, friend gets pissed and bitches about it. People randomly ask for discounts, if they don't get them they get pissed off and bitch about it.

This is a prime example.

New owners apparently aren't willing to give you the same "deal" Ant did. Tough shit and deal with it. If you're interested, buy the product at the price they offered. If not, just don't buy it instead of bitching about it publicly. If they offered you any type of discount, be happy with what you got instead of bitching it's not enough. They don't owe you a god damned thing, they don't have to give you any discount at all.

J

This is why manufacturers and dealers hate giving guys "deals". Because if you do it once, they expect it every time. If you don't do it every time for them, the customer bitches and gets upset. They tell their friends about their "deals", so their friends expect the same deal. If the friend doesn't get the same deal, friend gets pissed and bitches about it. People randomly ask for discounts, if they don't get them they get pissed off and bitch about it.

This is a prime example.

New owners apparently aren't willing to give you the same "deal" Ant did. Tough shit and deal with it. If you're interested, buy the product at the price they offered. If not, just don't buy it instead of bitching about it publicly. If they offered you any type of discount, be happy with what you got instead of bitching it's not enough. They don't owe you a god damned thing, they don't have to give you any discount at all.

You raise a very valid point. Personally I don't go proclaiming what a 'deal' I got. I just try and send business their way.

Guess I was just hoping for similar pricing. My apologies and best of luck to SS.

J